LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Nevermind they're in Molly's corner and they're still ugly lol but what can you do πŸ˜› they tried

Salting10 likes this.
  2. If they respond at all. The outrage has apparently sent them all into hiding

3. This is clownery if you expect me to pay up to 3k pesos for a meh avi 🀑

4. This entire thread is unhappy but phat bet Ata will ignore the outrage. Which is so disappointing. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ˜€πŸ€¬πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

5. The last time I saw this much community outrage was during the Vampires v. Demons PvP hunt in October 2018. Luckily, I personally felt as though ATA's compensation and apologies for that were more than enough and they followed through with their promises in the subsequent PvP hunts. Hopefully this outcome will be equally, or more, satisfying!

6. Too expensiveπŸ‘ŽπŸ½

Salting10 likes this.
  7. Honestly, I think I'll join the part of the community not spending money at least until they respond.

Has anyone bought the avatars? Because I haven't seen a single account with one equipped.

8. This is okay..haha Not favorting this dorm or most of the avi’s.Spinner item I like tho

Salting10 likes this.
  9. Sadly some people were spotted with the avas in pub a few hours ago. They were immediately clowned

10. Greedy ATA πŸ™„ nomoneymarch and no ads either from me

11. This is so disappoint πŸ˜”

Salting10 and HearYourPlayers like this.
  12. Bringing this to recent posts so more people see 😌

13. woow ok ata, we see you.

Salting10 likes this.
  14. this is honestly so saddening. PIMD has such great potential it's just such a shame to be ran by a garbage company.

15. Tbh I found these avis kinda cute so I spun 200+ times and opened so many boxes before I realised they were pay only. And it's $90 AUD for a single avi WHAT!? I'm so disappointed and confused why you would think this was a good idea even if it seems like you are just testing the waters. #smh πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Alicia, Salting10, -May- and 6 others like this.
  16. I never comment on forums unless I’m selling shit, but I felt compelled. This β€œGreedy March” sure takes the cake ata! After my club dwindled to nothing and I left and joined another club, I watched a lot of my friends just disappear. I’ve already been feeling disheartened about this game, and then you go and make the 6k β€”> 16k changes. Which, by the way, your explanation for sucked. I have 2 jobs, I don’t have time to sit on this game 24/7 trying to get to 16k. At minimum. With one week left in the current hunt, I’m still not even at the 3.5k drop.

And now this? Having to pay large amounts of money for barely decent avis and NOTHING but spinner items in the boxes? Then just get rid of the boxes, they’re pointless. While you’re at it, why not make all avis inaccessible? Why not remove all furniture from boxes and just force people to pay for it?? Oh sorry, didn’t mean to give you ideas 🀑

Just count me in as part of the NoMoneyMarch movement that you (ata) caused. The less I spend here, the better anyway ✌🏼

17. So...I could:

• Buy 3 days worth of decent food with the value of the cheapest avatar
    • Pay my monthly internet package with value of the midrange avatar
    • Buy 2 weeks worth of grocery with the value of the most expensive avatar
    Wow...

tatertot, Disaster, Alicia and 37 others like this.
  18. It’s so horrible when it’s really all laid out, honestly! With the most expensive avatar cost, I could feed myself, my fiancΓ©, and ALL 8 of our animals 3 full meals a day for a week, lmao.. If we didn’t have our animals, my fiancΓ© and I could literally be fine on groceries for a good 3 weeks/maybe the whole month if we eat the way we normally do, how tf does that make sense ATA? I could buy a crap ton of food, or a single, LOW stat avi.. and that’s it. Yikes.

19. mehh finally time to rest my spins. gonna save my whole month's spinner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

20. I don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned but anyone else notice how 60/60 spinner avatars are usually 500ec yet they want $60 USD.. they just added $10 extra as a little fuck you to the community lmao! This is such a clownery 🀑

Alicia, Gossamer, Salting10 and 13 others like this.