LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Spinner items are already on spinner so what's the point of having March timer boxes when the reason why there are monthly boxes are for the avatars which you removed from spinner.

Disaster, Alicia, Salting10 and 17 others like this.
  2. I have yet to find one person happy about this change πŸŒšπŸ’€

3. Theres an entire guess the next hunt thread they could pull so many ideas out of, i refuse to believe this is due to a lack of creativity instead of a lack of repsect for the playerbase.

I understand its a buisness but if they wanted to bring back mollys corner they should have made exclusive avatars for that instead of using the monthly avi slots for it.

They should absoloutly also include an ec/dn deal with it as well like how they used to to.

Mollys corner would be a great way to bring back limited old content, (especially old avis)! Or boxes and furni and stat items that would absoloutly drive a profit for ATA without causing such an outrage in the community.

ATA is clearly not player focused in this "mixing things up" and everyone can see that.

There have been so many things players have asked for that they have said they would pay for, this is not one of them.

5. I won't be surprised if we get a litebox tomorrow with a message "sorry fam we made a mistake. Plz love us again" πŸ˜‚

6. Don’t forget the single dn πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

7. Are you guys serious about taking the monthly Avis out if the boxes?? We have to buy them now? Seriously bye.

8. Ignoring your players all day who are obviously upset about this is a bad move on your part ata. If you plan to keep ignoring this you're going to lose even more players. Do you not understand how serious this is? You need to make a statement. You need to make your players happy again. We are unhappy with the 16k drop avis. We are unhappy with these monthly avatars being paid only, not in the box, and ridiculously overpriced. We are unhappy with spinner ad limits. We are unhappy with the xc task for hitting parties for timer rewards being scrapped and replaced with those shitty bags that drop mostly garbage. If you continue to ignore us and make the game worse and worse you will destroy something wonderful that took years to achieve. Show your players you still care because you seem heartless and greedy right now.

9. That will not be enough for many this time.

Salting10, ShaveYourKitty and Beauty like this.
  10. You to need to fix this and honestly I'm not even sure how or if you can

11. Yo wtf ata get ur shi.t tgt yall be goin downhill asf

12. 1 DN and a Lite box πŸ˜‚

13. I can’t wait to see how you guys will apologize for the dumb mistakes you have been making for the last month. You guys seriously want people to spend either 10,30, or 60 dollars on avis that aren’t good looking? Yeah good luck with that. You can drunk on players who don’t make money but atleast put something good out there so people that want to will buy it.

Salting10 and ShaveYourKitty like this.
  14. Quoting myself because this is important

15. *don’t spend money

16. Wow, y’all are getting really greedy. 🀒

17. Soooo uh I guess I should stop spending before you go out of business? πŸ₯Ί

18. Okay seriously $60+ SGD for a 60/60 avi is ridiculous.....If your can't come out with any better ideas please fire the people who came out with those ideas and hire meπŸ˜’Stop asking for our money smh we aren't your bank

19. Not seeing the furni or the avas in the store but it's ok I guess. I don't really like them πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Salting10 and -May- like this.
  20. Don’t give them ideas πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ