LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. wth no avi spinners.. ahh Gina you melt my heart..๐Ÿ˜‚

Salting10 and LeeJarrett like this.
  2. @bae- It appears it was an oversight, because it is no longer there to purchase.

3. Just gonna keep the user movement of boycott the purchases from Mollys corner and no ads March ๐Ÿ’œ Give players a chance!

Alicia, Infamous, Salting10 and 12 others like this.
  4. Where the heck are the avatars for this months timer box? This is getting ridiculous. Y'all are ruining the game

5. They tryna put us in debt for these avis ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

6. WHY ON EARTH DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? I feel like all my hard work is going in the trash lately, I didn't want a pay to play! I love this game but it's so hard to want to keep being active on it. I'm broke, c'mon now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Disaster, Alicia, Infamous and 12 others like this.
  7. Which one of your dumbasses thought this was a good idea?

8. yโ€™all srsly think that people would buy a 60/60 ava for $85? ooh the greed

Alicia, Infamous, Salting10 and 7 others like this.
  9. I love you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

10. I noticed that now people still wouldnโ€™t have bought it anyway.

Alicia, Maddi_Matsu, Infamous and 4 others like this.
  11. Yep this game is gonna die. ATA does not care, theyโ€™re too money blind

12. Amen and cheers! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿท

13. I spend way more on this game than I should. Generally, I donโ€™t mind as I enjoy the game, make great friends, and Iโ€™m happy to subsidise F2P. The recent changes were concerning enough, but this, seriously has me questioning not only whether I want to continue spending on the game, but whether I want to play it at all.

One things for sure either way, I wonโ€™t be spending a dime this month.

14. This is where I draw the line in spending for this game. I am discontinuing any purchases hereafter because of the way ATA handles their decisions on its player base.

For years, you have offered monthly avatars as a free-of-charge chance for every player to get in the monthly spinner boxes. It gave EVERYONEโ€”not just those who pay to playโ€”but the rest of the players who donโ€™t have the luxury to spend at all.

And now you want to take that away from them.

This is one of the worst decisions your company has made this year so far. I understand that avatars and in-app purchases are a personal choice for people to spend, but this is a bad business decision on your part. As you can tell, players are also moving forward with boycotting purchases because of this decision.

Your other worst decision is spiking the drops requirements to get the Hunt avatars from the main story. Thatโ€™s so bad. I hope the activity in this game dies down so you know how deeply bad these decisions were because of the greed for money.

You wonโ€™t be getting any money from me here on out.

IMVU anyone?

15. Gonna ruin a game I truly enjoyed. Hope ATA is happy. ๐Ÿ˜

16. Y'all really need to reevaluate the direction you guys are taking this app in. Really pay attention to what most of these comments have to say. Cause y'all are chasing your customers away and it's totally preventable.

17. I'm using my speakers to protest on campus chat - I don't want this hidden in forums only.

18. I never post on these but this is literally the worst idea since yall got rid of super pros. Please people dont buy into this one, them avis not worth it with those stats.

Disaster, Alicia, Infamous and 20 others like this.
  19. So soon after raising the issues with the hunt avatars and here we are with another freaking bad idea and another way to stick it to the casuals. Now we canโ€™t even hope for the monthly avatars to drop from timer boxes?

thanks, ATA. Iโ€™ll vote with my wallet... and not give you any money. I reward value received, not outright greediness.

20. So that's gonna be a no from me chief, I haven't even been here a month and y'all are already turning me off. Wow.

Disaster, Infamous, Salting10 and 9 others like this.