LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Avatars

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We're shaking things up a little for all y'all!
    These avis will now be available for purchase in ✨ MOLLY'S CORNER ✨ for the entirety of March!

Spinner

[​IMG]

March Spinner Items are here until noon PST on April 1st, 2020!

Gina the Gecko
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tiny Sports Jersey
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miniature Dumbbells
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Small Sports Bag
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...

Super Sport Gecko
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Available through the Prize Spinner and March Timer Boxes until April 1st, 2020 at noon PST!

Furniture

[​IMG]

Available through the Furniture Store and the Winter 2020 Furniture Box!

[​IMG]

Timer Box

[​IMG]

March Timer Box be dropping the following:
    ☞ March Spinner Items

The content inside this Timer Box will be available until noon PST on April 1st 2020, as is tradition.

Update – March 3 | 11:40 AM PST

Hey folks, Marcie again here. Rest assured, we see your feedback and our response remains the same:

We are constantly going to be making changes to the game and we release new stuff nearly every week. While these recent changes may not be popular with everyone, we are acting on the belief that they are in the best long term interest of the game based on our research into the community and the data we have. We'll continue to monitor the situation and productive + intelligent feedback is certainly welcome. Do remember the best way to get your point across is to stay constructive and positive! Trolling will certainly not be entertained ;)

2. Aint no one gonna pay 10$ for a 40/40 avi or pay 60$ for 60/60 avi πŸ˜‚

3. that spinner item omg

4. where’s katherine johnson?

ImSoMagNetic and Pippin like this.
  5. byeeeπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

BenSolo, pesos, Xeramina and 46 others like this.
  6. so no avis in monthly spinner boxes anymore ? πŸ€‘

7. I got a March box in the first spin before this thread was even put up and saw no avis in it. Knew something was up 🌝

8. Really be doing the most to drive people away πŸ˜‚

9. βœŠπŸ»πŸ˜”

10. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

11. wait legit? wyd ata πŸ˜”

12. Imagine ata being so money hungry they take away any chance at getting an avi without spending $$$.

honey bye

13. You guys have been really going downhill the past few weeks haven’t you ata

14. ATA be here reminding me to work out in my birthday month 🀧 way to read me πŸ˜‚

15. They r being try hard to reduce the capacity of ppl who r playing lmao🀣by making everything which cost money lol

Haruto, KangaREW65, Dino and 59 others like this.
  16. So I usually like to look on the bright side of these updates but recently after this string of new developments (hunt avis going from 6I to 16k and now this), I've just run dry. One of the attractions of this game is all the avis and honestly ATA has just been ruining this game for new/casual players with this.