Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10/10 cool mix, love how the rug looks in there ๐Ÿฅฐ

2. 9.8/10
    I just think there might be better 999 but its ok already ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’•

3. 8/10
    The poster as well as the 999 seems a bit odd in the dorm

4. 8/10
    The desk & nightstand font match perfectly but it's still cute!!

5. 9/10 Iโ€™m normally not a fan of cute but this dorm transports me to a childrenโ€™s book somehow and Iโ€™m okay with that.

6. 7.5/10 I feel that some furniture don't fit quite well with the colour or atmoshpere of the dorm. Maybe change the desk and 999?

7. 6/10 not a fan of full set dorms tbh and australian hunt dorm set isnt that great to begin w. sowwy ๐Ÿฅบ

8. 8/10 your dorm is so magical! I love it! But there's some furni that seem to be off. Overall it's such a good mixture!

9. 10/10! Love it :) I dig the matching everything theme

10. 7/10 I'm a fan of the stellarama pieces and that cabin crew rug looks sweet there.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. 10/10
    such a nice dorm! The desk's chair probably too orange but bonus point on unusual furnis combination

12. 8/10 Gosh.. I absolutely love that bed (couch with the pupper). The only things that stand out a bit are the 499 and the desk (couch thingy). Overall, I like the relaxing vibes it throws off.

13. 10/10 i love the dark theme, the floor and walls match really well together. Never thought of that mix but it works ๐Ÿฅฐ

14. 9/10 looks so comfy cozy!! Loving the vibes in there!

15. 8/10 ๐Ÿ’• Some furnis don't quite match so well... like chair. Personally I think there r some better options. Love the theme n the vibe it gives off ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

16. 10/10 that bed and rug match so well ๐Ÿ˜ I donโ€™t see anyone using those furnis often, but I love how it looks

Scarlett likes this.
  17. 10/10 I love that wp

18. 10/10, I love the cozy wilderness vibe and is that 999 a top 100 black magic๐Ÿ™€? ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

19. 10/10 that 499 looks adorable in there ๐Ÿฅฐ