Execs need to be able to kick too

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_NightmareInAmbsLand_-, Feb 26, 2020.

1. "Ata should give execs the power to kick people again, it's not fair that they took it away. There was a time that they could, but now they can't. I mean, I was an exec and was able to kick then tried to kick a jerk out and couldn't, I was like whaaaa😱 Lmk some thoughts, let's get this exec issue solved. Thoughts?

2. I totally agree with this

3. I STAND BY THIS 🌚

4. We should have a petition😤 let's go!

5. Mmm if execs had the power to also kick members, what would be the difference between an exec and a VP? 🤔

6. The cost! issa loophole

7. Too many execs in the average club.

Carrie and -Stella-5 like this.
  8. i agree actually.... bounceforcer is a lower tier position yet they’re able to kick and execs are not? that’s a bit silly

9. I can’t recall exactly when, but I remember being an admin in a club sometime in 2018 and being able to kick as an exec.

10. You could kick as exec.

I think this update is recent.

... P.s. Unless this is the MaNDaLA eFfecT

11. Oh hmm. I was an exec from Feb to about April of that year and don't recall being able to kick. If it was there, strange that there wasn't an announcement about it and that they would have added it and then removed it again.

12. Plus, VPs still have power over Execs (i.e. can mute them, kick them, demote them, etc).

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Yes you could kick as an executive before.
    It’s possible.
    ATA please make it happen.

AGAIN! Tysm

14. I might have remembered incorrectly though 🥺 it was quite a while ago

15. Honestly, same for me. 🥺 I was a lil baby noob.

16. I started in May 2018 and I can’t remember ever being able to kick people whenever I was I made an exec

Alicia likes this.
  17. I've played for 3yrs and an exec has never been able to kick at least within the last 3yrs 😬

Alicia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. I honestly don't think Execs need the ability to kick. Then there's not a difference between VP & Exec so u might as well eliminate the exec position 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ballerina, -Stella-5 and Carrie like this.
  19. Try being a VP. Problem solved