EVENT Going for Green

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 25, 2020.

1. THIS

2. i personally think normal players(not the p2w) will be hit with this new drop rate pretty hard

iSamantha_, hypsoline, -May- and 4 others like this.
    -BB, iSamantha_, Celosa and 3 others like this.
  4. 16k drops for 2mcs stat item and avatar is way too much for us players who doesn't have enough resources to buy keys to open boxes and join cat clubs 😭 plus the shizzy 6h timer box with a min 65 drop (wtth??)

5. Terrible hunt 😕

6. Y'all might as well ban f2p players

-bae, iSamantha_, hypsoline and 22 others like this.
  7. o_O:confused: it's better to wait 8hrs timer box with 250 drops than 6hrs with just only 65 drops .. thank you tho🤷‍♀️

8. The drop requirement for main story avatars is rediculous, frustrating, and discouraging. It’s killing my desire to play this game at all, knowing that support for free/casual players is falling so much in favor of the pay-to-play market.

Just another hunt where I can expect to get nothing I want or like,I suppose.

-bae, Hayes, hypsoline and 18 others like this.
  9. It's very disappointing to know the average player won't be able to get avatars. Main story avatars were one of the few things every player could still get. Now even that was pulled away from us. Such an unfortunate change.

10. so for this purim themed hunt i’m definitely pretending is going to be next since it would near perfectly line up........ y’all better put everything back to normal 😥

11. I loved that episode of BB.

12. Really, ATA? When I think it couldn't get worse, it does. When the players who usually defend are now complaining, that's how you see you're digging up your own grave.

Increased more than twice the usual amount of drops required, while the boxes are dropping less than half the usual amount. Really balanced, huh?

16 f-cking thousand drops to get what is always the simplest avatar of any hunt: the main storyline avatar. Yes, a whopping 10 THOUSAND more than what players have been used to achieving for years, ever since the phone stories were implemented. And as said above, ruining one of the only things that all players could get.

You underestimate how many of your players are here to collect avatars. I can guarantee a lot of people will be more than disappointed when they realize they can't collect the usual avatar from hunts anymore. A great amount of players care a lot about these and I would risk saying that the possibility of always getting new avatars are one of the main things keeping players on this game. Avatars are definitely one of your stronger game features. Do you really think putting them out of reach is a good strategy?

And you also definitely underestimate casual players. Not every player is a whale. Not everyone is spending $1000 a month here, but a whole lot of people can spare $10, $20 when they really want something. And yeah, you might think losing those players is no big deal, but any manager could show in numbers how wrong you are.

If there's an intelligent head in your company, you should have known that taking things away from your customers is definitely not a way to convince people to spend more. You know what encourages people to spend money? Offering better content. Offering reliable and helpful customer service. Making people trust your brand. But instead, all of these sudden bad changes are more likely to drive people away. People who were considering spending will see that it isn't worth it, unless you pour half your paycheck.

Congratulations. Keep going in this direction and watch this game become something completely different from a couple years ago. Disappoint and lose once loyal players because your greed couldn't be contained. Well done.

Young, -bae, Hayes and 43 others like this.
  13. Really, ATA? When I think it couldn't get worse, it does. When the players who usually defend are now complaining, that's how you see you're digging up your own grave.

Increased more than twice the usual amount of drops required, while the boxes are dropping less than half the usual amount. Really balanced, huh?

16 f-cking thousand drops to get what is always the simplest avatar of any hunt: the main storyline avatar. Yes, a whopping 10 THOUSAND more than what players have been used to achieving for years, ever since the phone stories were implemented. And as said above, ruining one of the only things that all players could get.

You underestimate how many of your players are here to collect avatars. I can guarantee a lot of people will be more than disappointed when they realize they can't collect the usual avatar from hunts anymore. A great amount of players care a lot about these and I would risk saying that the possibility of always getting new avatars are one of the main things keeping players on this game. Avatars are definitely one of your stronger game features. Do you really think putting them out of reach is a good strategy?

And you also definitely underestimate casual players. Not every player is a whale. Not everyone is spending $1000 a month here, but a whole lot of people can spare $10, $20 when they really want something. And yeah, you might think losing those players is no big deal, but any manager could show in numbers how wrong you are.

If there's an intelligent head in your company, you should have known that taking things away from your customers is definitely not a way to convince people to spend more. You know what encourages people to spend money? Offering better content. Offering reliable and helpful customer service. Making people trust your brand. But instead, all of these sudden bad changes are more likely to drive people away. People who were considering spending will see that it isn't worth it, unless you pour half your paycheck.

Congratulations. Keep going in this direction and watch this game become something completely different from a couple years ago. Disappoint and lose once loyal players because your greed couldn't be contained. Well done.

14. I don't know why that went through twice. I would fix it but I can't delete on this thread, so I'm really sorry.

-BB, -May-, Libra and 1 other person like this.
  15. I couldn't really care less about the main story avas nowadays but I would've liked to build up my mcs.....

16. How to we get that Female Avi with black here?(from the upper row)

17. *Hair

18. She will likely be from the 3rd and 4th side stories (reg + VIP respectively)

-Zen likes this.
  19. Ata at it again trying to screw over their loyal players for a quick cash grab. I really hope yall listen to your players, but if you dont, its nothing new. You are driving your players away with these antics, and yet you continue to make god awful choices. This is becoming a game that is impossible to play without paying, and that is not what i started playing for. #AnswerUs

-bae, bl00m, -TheWitcher- and 5 others like this.