Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GodTierOni, Dec 3, 2019.

1. What is something that you find particularly bothersome or annoying that a person or thing does?

For me, I become flustered when I see someone with their shoes on the furniture. In my mind, furniture is supposed to be clean and spotless, but shoes typically touch the dirty floor of the world 24/7 so in a way, they’re soiling your furniture.

Ok bye
    [​IMG]

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  2. When someone has the volume on a number that isn’t ending in 0 or 5 it grinds my ocd gears

WhoTfIsWesday and Xx-Lancelot-xX like this.
  3. I don’t like when people make unnecessary noises. Like on the bus when it’s raining, when people keep moving their shoes so it squeaks. It’s super annoying to me.

GodTierOni likes this.
  4. Didn't you already make this thread a long time ago?

I've never seen someone w shoes on furniture tbh but this person I used to know would let his feet touch pillows and it drove me insane

5. I made an addictions thread and Ngl I don’t mind feet on pillows as long as they’re clean…like fresh out of the shower clean.

6. My pet peeve is when people be smacking when eating

Kiddo, Xx-Lancelot-xX and GodTierOni like this.
  7. Or when they chew with their mouth open 😬

DemonGoddess10 and Kiddo like this.
  8. The Relflex sight on R6

9. WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. Your boyfriend @Trendsetting does that. He keeps putting his timberlands that he stole on the couch. I'm like that's nasty. And he's like stfu. And then I'm like no. And he's like whaa? And i'm like yeah. And he shrugs. And I pick up her timberlands and book it to the trash can. yeah no I ran through that itch. And I threw his shoes in the trash. I've only caught him put his shoes on the couch once after that incident.

One thing that bugs me is when people just throw their trash on the ground. Like? Just walk to a garbage bin and throw it out.

11. People who do the speed limit on the passing/fast lane.

12. one of my biggest pet peeves is lies. even the smallest white lies bother me.

like... just tell the truth? they’ll find out eventually anyways so why make it harder on both of you by lying?

also being called a liar, they kinda go hand-in-hand.

Xx-Lancelot-xX and GodTierOni like this.
  13. What if I said, "fuck yo couch, I'm Rick James, bitch!"💀💀

14. When @Day does something passive aggressive towards me without referring to me as "ShrimpDickDaddy"

15. i have so many. 😭
    1. i hate when people ask for advice but they already had their mind made up. bothers me so much.
    2. i hate people who dont use their turn signal. you can hit me with your car, as long as you use your turn signal first.
    3. i hate when people come over and do not acknowledge/say hello to everyone.
    these are just 3 of them.

16. When people insist I did something, but I know for a fact I didn’t. But they won’t stop insisting.

Example- I once got in a heated argument with my sister because she insisted that when I get coffee I always leave it sitting around and never drink it. When I know that’s not true. I won’t leave my coffee’s area unless I’m finished.
    But she kept insisting I never finish my coffee, I always leave a full cup on the table, it stays there all day and never gets drank, etc.
    When in fact, she does this. Not me. And I know because she has cups that are specifically hers and they’re almost always is one of them sitting in the kitchen or on the staircase- full of coffee.

tbh small lies in general get me. Huge lies yes but that’s understandably annoying. But the small lies like saying I never finish my coffee- it wont hurt anyone, it has no impact on life, in general it’s probably harmless.... but if it’s all those things, why lie about it? Why claim I did something so stupid when it’s not true?
    That’s my ultimate pet peeve.

17. People think it's acceptable to drag others into telling their RS "Your RS loves you".

It's childish, immature and entitled. Even worse is when they insist you gift their RS.

It's YOUR RS, not mine! Leave me alone!
    Tell your RS yourself like a normal person!

18. How do people drag you into that?

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  19. Asking me to tell their RS that the RS is loved by the one who dragged me into it. If you're old enough to be in a relationship, you're old enough to tell them you love them yourself!
    And someone asked I gift "virgil $10" whatever the flip that was.

20. Getting ignored

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.