CONTEST WINNERS Happy PIMD-entine's Day! β™₯οΈπŸ’‹

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 22, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Hope everyone had an amazing lover's day last week! It really wasn't EC selecting our Top 3 because everyone's entries were SO. CUTE. We didn't know all y'alls was a bunch of romantics 😍😍😍

Dev Favourite

One entry stood above them all and honestly, ngl I'm an easy sell. Congrats, @Burrito.

[​IMG]

You get one (1) Half-Eaten Chicken Nugget. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Top 3

And onto our Top 3 for this contest! Our finalists were rated based on EFFORT, PUN QUALITY and FINAL RESULTS. Without further ado:

[​IMG]
    3RD PLACE
    @Biancake
    Hope you're not lactose-intolerant because this is some major cheese.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2ND PLACE
    @Hottie

It was a very close shave to first place, but this was amazing effort!

[​IMG]
    1ST PLACE
    @Eva

The watercolours! The pop-art! The puns!!! This one won us over. We would slow jam with you. Congrats 😘

[​IMG]

We certainly felt the love with this one! Keep it up and be lovely to one another 😘

xoxo,
    Marcie

Seriously, Fyn, Newkron and 7 others like this.
  2. AHHHHHDSFGDDZFGSZ THANK YOU πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– so glad you guys loved it πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

3. Congrats Winners!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’•

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats winners πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

6. Ngl, little salty - i did like 9 puns but for real the artistic skills and talent this competition was amazing. Congrats inners πŸ’•

7. Yay tysm I will treasure this nugget foreverπŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

8. Thank You so much this is first time I won a pimdcrate and yes I'm lactose intolerant :p:DCongratulations too to the other winners :oops:

9. Congratulations! ^-^

10. Congratulations to the winners! ❀️

11. Congrats you guys! Great worth 😍

12. I wasn't expecting to win when I looked at the competency (and the mine looked like a kid made it πŸ˜…) but Congrats to the winners!! πŸŽ‰

Cannabearz likes this.
  13. I new I lost when I saw the hand crafted stuff

Muschi likes this.
  14. Yeah I just decided not to enter after because I did not feel like putting that much effort in. πŸ˜”

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Tbh my stuff only took me a couple hours. Didn’t think I needed to put in that much effort :/

16. Either way, the winners' entries did turn out looking nicely and they definitely did earn their crates. πŸ˜ƒ

17. Congrats to the winners

18. I knew I losted when I posted it lol I draw like my son but hey I tired