CONTEST Mas Appeal - Carnival Costume Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 18, 2020.

1. I really hope i win
    I never won anything special ever
    I will be very happy if i win

2. Hahahaha don’t worry.. I have to take another photo today with my ign πŸ₯΄ thanks for the odd compliment though? But that’s 100% me πŸ˜‚

3. You have to enter the contest before you're even considered.

4. Here’s my IGN headshot.. not doing stage makeup again today 😴
    [​IMG]

Hart100, VALORANT, Ignatius and 13 others like this.
  5. How long did it take to apply the make up? 😢

SouthernSnow likes this.
  6. Like an hour for the stage makeup πŸ˜‚ I’m currently fresh faced this morning and letting my skin breathe.. I got glitter in my eye last time πŸ₯΄πŸ’€

7. You're glowing with no make up on. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

8. Psshhh. Whatever, nerds. Top my entry. 😎
    [​IMG]

Ev, SavageKay, Alyxander and 6 others like this.
  9. Thank you β™₯️πŸ₯Ί

10. You're welcome though?
    No worries. I didn't mean any harm. There's definitely some cut and paste action happening there though.
    Look on the bright side, you're probably a shoo-in regardless with that RS. πŸ˜‚
    Don't take yourself so seriously, bb.

11. I changed my background to brick! Don’t need everyone seeing the inside of my bedroom πŸ’€ loll the thing on my head is a cheer pom, and I’m wearing a monokini with a belt around my thigh

12. 6/10. Oprah and Sanders dressed improperly.

13. I know. That's what I was talking about. The background. Lulz. I can tell the entire head and body are physically attached. Clean your room prior to the next one. 😀😀😀

14. I can't take those 2 anywhere!

Draco212 and Muschi like this.
  15. [​IMG]

Well after all the feathers I put on my feather crown you can’t even see them past the flowers but here I am πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    I realized I didn’t do my ign in the first two pics so I slapped on the third, hopefully it still counts x

16. Posting the update to the original post in case anyone missed it. I know I only caught it by surprise since I don't typically reread the original post.

17. Dang! Thanks for the reminder! Ok. So, here's my entry with me holding a piece of paper with my IGN. [​IMG]

18. Best entry!
    End contest.
    We have a winner.
    πŸ’ž

19. [​IMG]
    Idk if this one is allowed as an entry πŸ˜„ but she's cute.
    She wasn't very excited about the idea of taking her pic with all that feathers πŸ™ˆ

20. PETA says you're disqualified. πŸ˜‚
    Kidding.
    Cool cat. 😎🐈

-Stella-5 likes this.