Raffles, Giveaways, & Lottos

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Raffle10, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Bento Giveaways?! 🤔

Ok so I've been asked if I can do Bento giveaway.

Yes I could, but, when?

I do dorm Raffles which usually last 2-4 weeks. And giveaways when I'm not doing raffles and maybe a short one during a raffle.

Bento giveaway requires you to already have bentos and you can easily make more by people entering the "bento giveaway".

How others do their giveaway is they have a set limit of let's say 40 max entries, 3 per person of 1c. If by any chance the chibis you give them happen to be the right ones of a set they could possibly combine into a bento of that set making more bentos.

But for me there's a problem. I would have to put the max entries more than 40 so I can get enough chibis for a bento and more. Here's why...

I have a good amount of bentos which are needed to buy furniture for raffles. I mainly use donation furniture for giveaways and if it goes with a dorm I'm collecting I'll use it for a raffle. So me selling furniture I get for raffles is really low. I will sell or trade duplicates for something I need. I could sell the furniture for bentos to use in the raffle if yall want me to.

2. Was also going to say that it'll be harder for me to do these on a regular basis if I'm also collecting for other raffles and giveaways. For me setting a higher limit will make it easier to get bentos to keep giving out so I won't have to take away from the bentos I need for the other things.

Which can be a problem for some people so yea but people would rather enter to win a bento instead of a dorm or something better which means I have to prioritize what I'm using the bentos for.

3. Wait nvm I can't do math ☝️ disregard some of that.

4. I say bento giveaways are nor as fun as your others!

Raffle10 and Asocial like this.