EVENT Mas Appeal

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 18, 2020.

1. I think it’s aimed towards flashers. Flashers used to be able to get into T10 of the fight/dance xc LB which lead to the spotlight LB.

Monkee_Cee and Muschi like this.
  2. i just wanted break from all that promo flashing 🀧 and ata is tempting me w 10mcs item. icri

Eva likes this.
  3. Lol ata just want that ppl spend spend & spend 🀣firstly to get spotlight u need stats & for that u need money to go to cc clubs to get stats quickly or now this πŸŒšπŸ‘πŸ˜gg

4. Omg I've been asking for this, forever!!!!

5. Ay at least it’s a one week hunt πŸ€™

6. GIRRRLL. You’re preaching to the choir πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7. Eh. Not my thing but, I guess.

At first I got excited about the new XC but it seems the goals are rather impossible unless you're throwing in the dollars so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ At least it's short. It'll be a chill week.

zaizai, IIMariselaII, Eva and 3 others like this.
  8. It is good that ATA came up with diff festivals of other countries but, the avis & furnis looked ugly. πŸ™ I wanted to like it but, πŸ‘Ž

Ster_Fry, Cralix, Libra and 5 others like this.
  9. I don't really like it. It was a really good idea but it's a bit too much but at the same time the avatars aren't that impressive nor the furniture.

TheSavageKing likes this.
  10. I was so excited for this Trinidad carnival hunt!! and then I saw the Avatars 😩 really with all the amazing carnival costumes out there we get these two only???

11. Am I the only one super happy about the new XC. But instantly got pissed off when seeing timer boxes are horrible... 6hrs for 65 Drops -.- Come On! Why do this? When we have alot of 8hr speed ups... The 200k Goal for the 10mcs Single is a great goal. But just became more hard to get thanks to your small timer box change.. I am super irritated about this.. Its completely BS.. 400 Parties at full drops at a B2b CC in 2 weeks.. Vs getting Almost 1k+ Drops from timer box a day.. Would help alot.. Thanks for being Inconsiderate..

Ster_Fry, Carrie, Cralix and 5 others like this.
  12. Not bad πŸ€”

13. What's up with the timer boxes? πŸ™„ Just, stop messing with them.

renamed17893, Carrie, Cralix and 8 others like this.
  14. Support asf

15. Y'all need a lesson on proportions. Look, if we get 250 drops from an 8 hour timer box, that's roughly 31 drops per hour. That means! For a 6 hour timer box, it should drop about 180 drops, and for a 3 hour timer box, it should drop about 90 drops.

Go back to algebra class, you idiots, and stop cheating us.

16. Sorry, Carnaval is a Brasilian party. 😘

17. A lot of cultures celebrate it. Not just Brazil, and not just Trinidad and Tobago.

18. Came here to say something to this effect...I was gonna word it more nicely but yeah you aren't wrong at all 😬
    It's probably done so it's even harder to get the bonus XC tiers 🀧

Ster_Fry, Empress_, Carrie and 5 others like this.
  19. Uhhh shouldn't there be avis at the 3.5k mark? :eek: