MET IRL?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by G00DNESS, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Met ATA Grant ..got pregnant,doesn’t pay child support
    Wouldn’t even give me a free cat
    Scandalous!!

-Vosovic-, Rizky, Empress_ and 4 others like this.
  2. You have a uterus, Buwbuw? I thought you were a man

3. Well today I’m a woman with fully functioning ovaries
    Same as wen grant granted me his baby .. I was female a woman a lady ... yo

-Vosovic- likes this.
  4. Omg I literally didn’t realize this many girls played this game, I guess I don’t have to act like a girl on my alts anymore the ratio is already good enough

-Vosovic- and -Stella-5 like this.
  5. It's like primarily women from my nonexistent stats and personal experience

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. I haven’t planned on meeting anyone I’ve met through PIMD but of course I would consider it. I did meet up with a friend I met through Facebook though. She lives in Australia and I live in Canada so I took a 10 day trip down there and visited with her a little bit while enjoying Melbourne 😊

Buwbuw and G00DNESS like this.
  7. People meet through facebook?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Wow so gullible

G00DNESS likes this.
  9. Lol it’s the new way they advertise

10. Sounds lovely

11. We can meet up so I can feed u the poison

12. If you're in some of those FB groups, yes. I'm in a couple dog-related groups and I know people schedule, like, playdates for them and their dogs if they find out they live within reasonable driving distance. I'm sure any kind of group would have similar developments, minus the dogs.

EatTheRude and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. Yes through mutual groups and pages

Buwbuw likes this.
  14. Hexenbiest and AndreaValo like this.
  15. Imagine ya work with somehow and really hate them, ya find out one day they have this app and ya just monster mash that “fight” button and they have no idea who ya are.

WhoTfIsWesday, Ritch and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. Yeah, actually heh. And he's now my boyfriend of several months 🥺 I drive 2 and a half hours there and back bi-weekly, sometimes weekly depending on our schedules. I feel like our circumstances are pretty optimal and I'm very lucky that his state borders mine.

I met him after I posted in forums asking for an rs and although we aren't rs'd currently, I got a lot more than what I bargained for. Tbh meeting him wasn't too incredibly awkward, you just have to be safe and know who you're meeting when you make the jump. Don't ever meet with someone who you haven't heard or seen.

Rizky and G00DNESS like this.
  17. He best be driving to you too!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  18. Girls play games;
    Women play for keeps

19. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😭😭😭😭💜💜💜ly2

-Stella-5 likes this.
  20. Lmao no one in this thread has, all spineless clowns