EVENT Getting to Know You

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Ok but I'm hella confused. Why did it stop counting my cards? Like I've changed rs but I cant get anymore

ZoeMonarch likes this.
  2. Same!

ZoeMonarch likes this.
  3. Feathers ๐Ÿ˜

4. I do. I'm very well acquainted to this game thanks. I think as well it is ๐Ÿ’ฉ that ata forces us to break up with our rs for a crappy hunt. If you had a real life love you would understand I am not on all freaking day to swap rs every five minutes because I'm not getting enough drops. Never really complain but this is dumb af๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ if you don't think so... Get a life or freaking ignore me๐Ÿ™„

radhwan likes this.
  5. Can someone explain what affects compatability? Is it stats?

6. The shard avis are horrid.

IntelligentZombie likes this.
  7. /tarot ๐Ÿ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  8. Same

9. How do I get drops with the same person if I can't find a perfect match. I've spent my whole day while dealing with personal life matter and its pissing me off. Unfair because I'm unlucky.

IntelligentZombie likes this.
  10. It's randomized.

11. Selling over 900+ ties if anyoneโ€™s interested

12. the tarot dealer

13. Agree

14. Also does rs effect the cash boost just asking

15. I keep not getting drops whenever I rs test. Why? Is there a reason, if not is anyone else having this happen to them?

ZoeMonarch likes this.
  16. I'm having this same issue too I cant figure out why either

ZoeMonarch likes this.
  17. you have to have enough tarot decks to transform though or they wonโ€™t transform, just found out โค๏ธ

18. > Libra Shards Please !

19. I'm pretty sure your amount of drops decides how good of a rating you get. The fourm says something about you needing to "do the work" as well. So that's why you probably have to have the same amount or close?
    Find someone, RS them, go to The Tarot Dealer, hit her, she'll tell you your rating and if you got any cards from it.
    The ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ is the highest rating
    If you don't have a good rating you won't get a good amount of drops, that's why rating is important.
    Asking out is completely FREE if someone didn't notice, so go wild, I mean Campus and Pub are full of people asking. I'll admit finding mine was definitely a pain, but I've heard some people were more lucky to find it faster.
    When you find a good rating or go for the highest, it just doesn't stop there. You and your RS still need to hit parties and get more and more tarot cards TOGETHER so you can keep hitting The Tarot Dealer with their high rating together to get the most cards. ( You don't have to be in the same club or party, just hitting to get the drops)
    I think I explained everything.. hopefully the best I can.
    I don't think pimd gives you any reward or anything for having the same RS for a long time?? Not that I'm aware of. So when you get all your drops or whatever you're happy with or try to jump on after the finally hours, just RS who you actually wanted or had before, you don't need to keep your hunt RS...

20. You don't have to break rs to get drops, but okay lol