β€Ό 2 Years ft. Giveaway

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Muschi, Jan 27, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

i been playing pimd 2 whole years now?
    wowie wow wow

anyway for 1🍱, guess my fav hunt below

some rules:
    β€’ one guess per person
    β€’ it has occurred since i have been playing,
    so check the timestamps of posts lol
    β€’ & u must say the official name of the hunt
    (hint: browse the event subforum)
    β€’ also check previous answers so you
    don't guess something someone already guessed

for a lil participation gift, tell me why you
    guessed what you guessed ✏

will end once someone guesses correctly

ty and good luck

Lonette likes this.
  2. Ahhh congratulations ya loser

pesos and Muschi like this.
  3. thanks 😌

pesos likes this.
  4. I can donate a bento to ur comp if you’d like? Ones that u sent me during me cf terms on a diff account

5. i've never cf'd to you on any of ur accounts tho bruv. πŸ˜‹

pesos likes this.
  6. Hey, I’m going to guess geode because your furniture in dorm πŸ™ˆ your dorms very cute btw 😍😍

-Stud_Muffin-, pesos and Muschi like this.
  7. thanks! geode isn't a hunt though; it was part of a monthly theme. by hunt i mean ones that had stories in the phone. i'll give you another guess!

pesos and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I’m sure I could find your posts on you ranting and crying about it πŸ˜…most recent post was that PIMD comp .. best memory? On PIMD you praising kefo about a cf ... thanks for the bentos

9. Oh okay, I’ll try to think πŸ™Š

pesos likes this.
  10. I’m gonna guess Stellarama cause you have some beautiful sky furni

11. The CF mentioned there did not include bentos. It was in Kefo and I's favor, and was with Omar. Not you. The CF was merely an agreement to stop the SFW after he broke a previous CF agreement between him and I (which I think was only 1 bento in his favor, but it was 1.5 years ago so I don't care). I'm sorry, bruv, but you weren't included unless you had Omar farming me on your behalf. ;(
    Stellarama isn't a hunt name. It's just the name of the furniture from a specific hunt. Make sure to check the event subforum so you can find out the official names of hunts :) (it's in the little picture banner at the beginning of the post) You get another guess again!

12. Congratulations Hailey!

I’m going to go with Ready Player Quinn as my guess. Since I think you usually wear an avi from that hunt? I could be mistaken though 🀣

LeeJarrett, Muschi and pesos like this.
  13. I do! I got T100 for that hunt, and that's the avi I wear a lot. It was one of my favorite hunts, but it isn't my most favorite. Good guess!

14. UwU Congrats, you wonderful person, you~ Forums Queen πŸ‘‘

I'll guess Summertime Sunset. I wasn't here for it, but I feel like you'd enjoy summertime, seeing as you have such a sunshiny personality.

Muschi likes this.
  15. thanks! also a good guess! summer isn't super bad, but i'm more of an autumn person just because i'm not a fan of the heat (and spring is allergy season for me)! i liked the curvy leaderboard avi for that hunt. unfortunately, it isn't my most favorite hunt!

16. I have no clue, just here to say congrats

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  17. Any bf hunt because why not bf is the most exciting huntπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

18. Tbqh I'm not super into the actual hunt for BF. I like the new content and 5x promo, but the actual hunt story avis and stuff have not been on my favorites list for the 2 BFs I've played.

19. Oh god i feel like i should know this πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

But congrats cutie!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

Muschi likes this.