Regarding account deletion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Saif, Jan 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there,

I wanted to my delete my account but unfortunately I happen to knew few months ago that ATA doesn't do that anymore. Although my question is don't we have the right to unsubscribe/cancel from any service that we sub to? Shouldn't we be allowed to delete our account here on a legal perspective? It's really hard to quit knowing that you still exist on this game. It's my humble request and I'm sure there are many other people who want to delete their account here so ATA could you please consider our request tyvm, peace!

Those who really want this please show some support :)

2. From a legal stand point ATA owns the accounts I'm pretty sure. So there's not a whole lot to go off of from there.

If you give all your stuff away you might be less tempted to come back. *hint hint*

3. Sorry I'm looking to just delete my identity/existence from here, I'm not even interested in all the game related stuff I just socialize here.

4. bes really wants to quit fr fr

5. Trying for too long, I thought I should request for it now

6. maybe delete all ur friends and wall and change your name into something like player*numbernumber* and bum ur gone :(

7. still there will be some link to me , the point is I don't just my acc here lol so I can't ever come back tbh

8. Clear everything like friends list wall and such, Sign out of your account and make a new one.

9. Ahmm.. I don't want a new account! I just want to get rid of my only acc from here ,I mean it is even too much to ask to just delete our account? Almost all the apps and games have that feature..

i_am_not_bollywood and Vosovic like this.
  10. You can't delete your account. Stop saying you want to because it's not gonna happen.

Just give away all your crap, delete all your friends and wall posts, change your name and avi, then cuss in public chats until you get silenced, and leave.

And don't bother quoting me with "But blah, blah, blah..." I gave you the best way to go about it. You can't delete your account. It is not that serious; you won't be remembered.

-Amy-, Aei, WhoTfIsWesday and 3 others like this.
  11. Okay, listen bruh I just said I just want to delete my account it's a simple feature that you come across in almost every app, also did I even say anything about anyone remembering me like can you just focus about the topic here fr? stop being rood here. Changing name requires ecs why do I have to pay and do all these stupid shizz lol when all I'm requesting is for a simple feature, I just requested I didn't order them to implement it so understand the difference. And thank you for your awesome suggested route which I already know this thread is just in relation to account deletion which should be possible technically :)

12. They likely removed it for a reason, so I doubt they’ll bring it back.

But, if you’re set on deleting you are better off asking support.

If it still doesn’t work, just delete the app and never look back tbh.

Piggys24, Aei, WhoTfIsWesday and 5 others like this.
  13. Just uninstall and quit complaining tbh. You can't delete your acct. Get over it 🙃

Aei, WhoTfIsWesday, Ciara and 4 others like this.
  14. Nah bro if you wanna be forgotten then you will be. Just quit, it’s not as big of a deal as you’re making it seem like.

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  15. Why not just try and get perm banned then??

Pretty much the same shit.

16. Yeaa I tried that , got warning and all they told me the account will still exist it's not deleted :/

17. Why are you so bothered about this

WhoTfIsWesday, Ciara and LeeJarrett like this.
  18. To be fair it’s not really a subscription service so you wouldn’t need the “cancel” option, I’d honestly just delete the game and not look back there shouldn’t be any personal information on here you should be worried about anyone finding. Also when your account is inactive for long enough anyone can take the name so it won’t always just be left on here forever

19. If you keep trying the account won't have any functionality so....

You could change your password to something you won't remember.

It's really not a big deal though. Just uninstall and don't download it again? Like whats your issue with just having the account here, are you worried you'll come back or is it something else?

Either way the forums community can't help you get your account deleted other than the suggested that have already been giving. Try contacting ATA directly

20. Well I guess I would have delete the game permanently if I don't get a positive response , thanks folks

i_am_not_bollywood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.