NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. hello i need help understanding the task on these XCs, cn someone hmu w info

-_FebuRolueS_- likes this.
  2. I have the same issue.

3. The extracurricular thingy is broken smh its just empty now

4. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with a broken xcs thing 😅

Pahuj and FlusteredFairy like this.
  5. Yayy another p2p feature... It was nice at first.. I was actually, at least getting shard boxes. but now everyone wants the ecs so they definitely dishing out cash.. bleh I'm not putting anymore money into this mobile game. Gonna spend it on MMOs that give more game currency than your 4.99 ec deal 🤷🏼‍♀️

6. This feature is empty 😒😒😒😒

7. Damn. I was so excited when XCs first started 'cause it really did help me get rewards. But then, with Black Friday I started not seeing any XC anymore, it showed up empty for weeks. And when it finally started working again, I started only getting those annoying "spend ECs" quests. I want the nice "hit a party" XCs back.

Papi_Nekusar likes this.
  8. i had the same problem at first but then i read the thread again. Make sure you have at least 30 dormmates to participate in xcs

9. i had the same problem at first but then i read the thread again. Make sure you have at least 30 dormmates to participate in xcs

10. OH 🙈 tysm, I missed that bit (I admit, I read the thread when it was posted and then didn't read it again so I probably just forgot entirely lol)

Also, I checked 'cause I was sure I had 30 dormmates, but apparently I was wrong 🤦🏻‍♂️ I do not. Again, tysm 💕

11. why the fight and dance are gone now

12. Party hard and dance party is gone. Will it comeback? Or nah?

13. Party hard xc is gone now....sooo is it coming back or what?
    Also timer box update sucks...complete hate on that..since now it is dropping even lesser than lite box .
    Again, these xc's were the only option for us poor asses🌚 so bring it back ata bitch!!🌚 *Smacks developer's ass* 👋

Boooo👎....silence me bisshess don't even care🙏🌚Adios.

14. Oh my

15. Where's the Dance party and party hard gone? Is this an issue or has it been removed? There's only the spend ecs and u box coming up for me.

16. Cri :'(

17. I opened a ticket and still confused but eh .

“Hey there. Multiple XCs won't always show. As you continue to play and the other XCs finish, you will see more. :)

And

“Not all XCs are guaranteed to be around forever! Sometimes some aren't on, sometimes new ones appear. It's always good to keep an eye out for what's available at any given time. :)

Lorae likes this.
  18. Info on the new one or do you just not give info out to new things SMH pimd

Loch_NESS_Monster and Cecillia like this.
  19. What the hell is the spotlight and how do o get it?