EVENT Brisbane There, Done That

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 21, 2020.

1. For all of you all complaining about this hunt being prepared in advance, I BELIEVE IT! We get hunts every year for July 4th, Canada Day, Holi, Diwali. January 26th is Australia Day. Our form of Independence Day. Which by the way, is in 4 days ins Australia. This hunt is timed perfectly on the most patriotic day of the year for us. So yes, I fully believe them when they said they planned this. I've been wanting an Australia Day hunt for ages

Joy, Alicia, Rizky and 5 others like this.
  2. Idk what you want me to tell you man

Jinger likes this.
  3. I got off topic lol. Came to complain about the lite box name. No one here says "Shrimp on the Barbie"

4. Then I sure hope you spend a lot this hunt and that other players donate heaps to the wildfire from the hunt (since ATA isn't even going to) so ATA knows they didn't let us down and Happy Independence Day in advance. 😘

5. I was a little dissatisfied with the last hunt, but eh, Its great seeing the effort that went into this one v.v ♡ good job ATA, good job

Alicia likes this.
  6. They're not doing it because of ur independence day either or else they would've at least said Happy Independence Day or something.. sorry to burst your bubble and happy holidays huni 🤗

Jinger likes this.
  7. Yaaaaaay ❤ I'm so grateful for this hunt although I'm not an Aussie myself

Rizky likes this.
  8. I may of asked ata to do something to support Australia but I meant figure out a way to get people to donate to the bushfire appeal or something...

Not this.. this whole hunt is just kinda offensive and embarrassing with their outdated and wildly inaccurate stereotyping tbh.
    Everyone knows Aussies love to take the pîss but I guess it's Ata who took the pîss this time, yet no one is laughing.

In 5+ years of playing pimd I've waited for an Australian based hunt... Now I wish I'd just kept on waiting.

9. How is it most certainly not?

10. Cutee more avi with animals ❤

11. And for those playing at home, January 26th is not an "independance day"

Why celebrate a day that ruined the lives of so many people?

You don't see Jewish people celebrating the holocaust or African-Americans celebrating slavery so why would you want to celebrate about the Stolen Generation which had to do with "breeding the black" out of people 😐

Yes a lot has changed since then, but a lot hasn't changed at all either.

Could you be anymore naive, ignorant and just culturally insensitive? Smfh.

Not much bothers me these days and I'm all for a laugh but uneducated/uninformed people just shît me to tears.

Oh and please forum ban me or whatever, I haven't posted on here in years so I really could care less.
    Freedom of speech is free, I've said what I needed to say.

Have a good one

12. You didn't break any rules. 👀

Alicia likes this.
  13. No doubt about it! But not since I've been back to PIMD

14. Maybe she means certainly not with the complexion of the beautiful aboriginal female in the middle. A male counterpart for that avi would be 🔥🔥🔥

15. Yeah, that's the avi I thought was Aboriginal but she thinks it isn't. And I agree, it doesn't look like there's a masc avi I would interpret as Aboriginal although I'm not an expert unless one of the avis ends up being mixed based on its description.

16. Oof, I just noticed you guys made the timer boxes for this hunt shorter, with less min drops and a higher max box amount. Don't like it. I liked the groove w/ the 8hr boxes best and thought you guys had decided on a nice one... hadn't seen any complaints from the community about the min drop amount like I had seen from the last time you had the short-length boxes when you were still introducing timer hunt boxes. Kind of disappointed and hope you return the the 8hr ones.

Hope this makes sense and my wording isn't jambled?

Carrie, Twink, Alicia and 1 other person like this.
  17. Those avatars are so prettyyyy

18. Wasn't sure lol just thought I'd throw it in there just in case

19. No one is obligated to give you a Lunar New Year hunt. Ata is Canadian and has skipped Canada Day a few years. It's not a big deal

Alicia, Calaem and Affliction like this.