Why are girls so fat?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zault, May 10, 2018.

1. Yeaaah!! I've been really into his videos, although some are more of his opinions, but I haven't really found a vid where I disagreed tbh.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Wait i don't know who yall talking about 🤧

3. Oh. She's a singer/youtuber

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Ahhh. I'll have to check out the deats

5. Didn’t know this, not surprised by it. She’s always been creepy.

6. Her whole persona was her trying to emulate Titanic Sinclair's ex-girlfriend. She is the ultimate creep along w him

7. Idk who that is

8. I am back after watching the tea channel.

Basically there's this girl called Mars Argo whose internet persona resembles Poppy, except she came first. High-pitched voice, blonde hair, makes music, does a lot of weird stuff. This guy called Titanic Sinclair was working with Mars to create that persona.

Titanic Sinclair turns out to be human trash. He kept insulting Mars and bringing her self-esteem down, and he manipulated her into thinking that all projects other than his are trash, so she has nobody but him to trust. He was also violent with her. Soon after, they break off.

Titanic became a full blown stalker after the break up. Broke into her house multiple times, waited for her to come back, started breaking things in her house and hitting her again. Sent her threatening messages, basically a whole mess.

Anyway Mars thought that if she stopped all her internet activities, the harassment will stop, but it didn't. She dropped off the planet and everyone was left wondering why she suddenly disappeared.

Titanic on the other hand, created Poppy. Poppy was very similar in style to Mars and even wore a few clothes who were the exact same outfits belonging to Mars.

After all this mess, Mars decided to finally press charges at Titanic for domestic violence, and at Poppy and Titanic together for identity theft (or something). They dismissed the case with settlement where Titanic basically does not own any part of Mars Argo anymore, and is legally not allowed to harass her.

Maddi_Matsu, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  9. This is super old tho 😐

10. Not just identity theft. They did creepy things like show up to a Japanese class she was taking. Mars was modeling with an obscure-ish company in Japan that Poppy went and applied and got a contract job with. They doxxed Mars' agent's phone number. Numerous other things. Titanic also told all their celeb friends that she was spoiled and made him do all the work (and she has a rich father so it was easy to believe ig) so no one believed her when she claimed he was abusive which is part of why she disappeared. After Mars came out w the allegations Poppy tweeted that it was Mars' fault that she got abused by Titanic or smthing along those lines. Then she started getting bad press and severed ties w Titanic and said it was all his fault and she was an innocent victim of his and now people feel sorry for her even though she was an accomplice (maybe a victim but still an accomplice).

Muschi likes this.
  11. It's been rehashed a fewish days ago when poppy publicly severed ties w titanic and tried to absolve herself of blame. Also I just brought this up because rynn mentioned.

Muschi likes this.
  12. L
    Oh I didn't hear about the whole Japanese class thing damn. I did see the title where Poppy severed ties with Titanic but I haven't watched those yet.

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Idk what's covered in most of the videos since I just read the lawsuit. It's super long but interesting (and easily googleable).

Muschi likes this.
  14. It’s new to me

Muschi likes this.