Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Love the concept. It would be better if there r more furnis like topshelf where both black gold and red colors in one furni. Cool dorm 9❤

2. 7.5/10

I get where you're going with it but the shelf items throw me off. Itd prob look nicer eith trending shelves.
    The shelves and 499 are too colourful it just throws me off.
    Nice work using one of my fav beds ever

3. 10/10 very classy 💕

4. 8/10

Cute but I'm not loving that rug with how you've matched eveything else

5. Ou it's so cozy and cute! I'll give it a nice 8/10 mostly because the 499 and chair seem out of place. But overall, loving it.

6. 9/10 that's a very kewl dorm luv that 499 😊

7. 9/10 the orange on the cat is a tiny bit off for everything else, but I like it :)

8. 9/10
    Change your bottom shelf into brighter one
    And i guess it's better if you put cupid kitty there

9. 9.5/10 the plant seems a little out of place and I am not sure about the poster. Everything else is perfect

10. 9/10, i just personally don’t love that 499, but i love the rest of the room and how it’s darker but not heavy or dreary. Super pretty

11. 10💕 Love it. I personally prefer crystal white or purple for nightstand, rug and chair into but it's perfect as it is now.

12. 9 I'm not a huge fan of pink and the 499 seems a little out of place, but your dorm looks so cozy regardless.

13. Love the whole concept of yr dorm.🎸 But 499 and botshelf look abit off from rest of dorm . Plus chair and above plant perfectly match the theme but not colorwise. 8/10 ❤

14. 9/10
    Personally, I'd feel like a more neutral floor & bookcase would tie it up better, but it's still totally adorable!

15. 10/10 really gorgeous dorm. The only thing I am not completely sold on is the rug but idk any that would look better either so 🤷🏻‍♀️

16. 9/10 I love your dorm I just don’t like the rug I don’t think it really matches with everything else

17. Love the dark valentines spin you put together! 9/10