Why are girls so fat?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zault, May 10, 2018.

1. I miss Rynn

Maddi_Matsu, Kefo and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. Scott, you have whined about your issues putting on weight plenty of times. Ppl are allowed to have the reverse issue, too

Muschi likes this.
  3. Me too =[ rip in peace

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. She pops in occasionally but not enough 🤧

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Who tf posted this whole thread? I will not be a bystander to female body shaming. I sorry, but maybe next time, don’t use the word fat and go for a more polite term. Otherwise, it’s an insult and no woman should ever accept being called “fat”. To the poster: pls don’t subject yourself to this ridicule. Women are already mocked enough in society.

6. Fine. Obese.

People are fat. Get over it. It's a term used to describe fat people lol.

Though I think statistically men are fatter than women. I'm a statistic

Byte likes this.
  7. o_O

8. The thread title was meant as a joke by the original poster. I thought that was obvious by the thread's contents buuuut then again if you read the timestamps, the thread is over a year and a half old. The context must have been lost over time.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. why are people so much into rp?

10. I'm sorry but if you think "fat" is an insult that's on you.

Fuckin embrace it, i don't need people sugar coating my adjectives.

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  11. Ok fatty

12. Says the fatass.

13. hi im poppy—

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Poppy can pop my...nvm

15. Ok. First off most of my family is fat. I'm not but I take after my dad. My brother was straight up morbidly obese. True story. He died at 31. He knew he was fat. Its not always a Fckng body shame. He owned n loved and said the word all the time. The fact that op posted it as a joke and sooooomeone got all gurlpower on him does not change that some people don't take offence to that word. Maybe o.o like big girls you don't fckn know. I'm so sick of everything being a damn moral debate. Lighten tf up person I forgot to tag as a reply to and just realizing it now cuz I'm to lazy to copy paste and redo do this whole rant. Damn.

16. Even tho she's a creepy stalker and harasser? =[

Muschi likes this.
  17. wait is she? I didnt know what-

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Read the lawsuit that Mars Argo filed against her.

Muschi likes this.
  19. o- this tea channel on yt has a playlist of the whole poppy issue :eek:

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  20. Is the channel you mention Edwin's Generation perchance? He's really good at making those videos. Very thorough.