#EXPOSED

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jan 17, 2020.

1. What are your guys general thoughts on pasties? Do you wear them/think they're too revealing? I bought some black ones and they came in the mail yesterday but I'm not sure what to wear them with. I bought them specifically for this cream coloured shirt I own that's see-through but the black sticker looks weird under the cream shirt. I have a mesh shirt that I almost wore them under today but then I felt nervous that my profs might consider that borderline naked and kick me out of class. Idk chances of that happening.

2. I think they’re cute but idk that I’d wear them to a place where I see those people every day 🌝

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. Yeah, it seems more like a clubbing/festival/night-out piece of attire.

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. I am a strong believer in wearing what you want whenever you want. When I get married I intend to use my wedding dress regularly afterwards. For some reason pasties is where I'm drawing the line on boldness but that's more the nudity aspect =/

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Oh yeah, I definitely agree with that notion. I just personally would find something like that to be more suitable for a night-out kind of atmosphere myself. I have a very time-and-place based wardrobe.

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  6. I'm all for no bra outfits! I specifically buy shirts/sweaters I can wear without a bra. 😂 I bought pasties on sale a while ago like... 6+months ago thinking I'd use them... But I haven't yet I don't have many shirts that are see through over the nipple or I feel the need to hide the nipple with, and if I do want some coverage, I have some real cute bralettes I like to use.
    I would probably have done nude pasties under a cream shirt, though. Depending on the size of the holes in the mesh, I would maybe wear a jacket over the top during the day or for classes if they were on the larger side. But I bet it was a cute outfit. Send pics.

7. I've used pasties a few times but with tiddy tape.

Have only used them under outfits though cause i hate bras and need to go braless for some outfits and i was not blessed with them perky tiddies

8. Oh noooo nipples

Hag, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. You guy have nipples?!? Fuckin sluts

10. I always that they were worn by strippers because local and/or regional and/or state laws required no skin to skin contact and/or second skin showing.....

11. Ok but why did you think black under
    cream was a good idea?

12. It was the only colour they were in for the ones I purchased and I didn't realize they came in different colours for some reason =/

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Pasties donut stop skin to skin contact (nor is that possible, lap dances are going to have skin contact) and what the heck is second skin...?

Muschi likes this.
  14. Ok was a little buzzed up last night let me rephrase. Some clubs the laws are u have to keep ur nipples and nether regions covered. Some wear pasties. Some wear clear nail polish. As long as it is a "second skin" its legal. U can't have skin to skin contact with those areas with a customer. Depends on the club rules and whatever laws are where the club is. Of course the rest of your skin is going to touch them lol I knew what I meant when I typed it but clearly I didn't reread it

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  15. Makes more sense. I've never heard of nail polish being used, that sounds uncomfortable

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. Duct tape comes in many colors and festive patterns these days

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. It's not duct tape tho. There's a special part in the middle to make sure you don't injure your skin

18. I read it as “pastries” and I was down but then I read more words

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Pastries are good, too. Idk if faux-cheesecake counts as pastry but I is baking one for a bday rn. I shall post my fails that you can mock over the next few days