Explain in a way i can understand

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HostileHangover, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds kinky

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  2. Weird how he's denying being attracted to Latinas to cover the fact that the ss exists. It's a strange tactic when he was clearly crazed πŸ˜‚

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. I know this is going to be taken the wrong way, but I'm not interested in Latinas or white girls in all actuality. No matter what sick delusions or tactics you people use to slander me.

Imm don't perv. You need to stop hyping females heads up because I'm not above hurting feelings and being blunt.

I have made several posts in the past stating that I prefer black women and Asian women that you've excluded on purpose. Also, I'm not "Jaco" I'm "Jacob."

I see that one of the "Latinas" trying to claim I've wronged them must be you, seeing as you're acting like a bitch over Kefo.

But since you like to slander people let's bring up that corn video of that kid y'all kept posting in that line gc which is the reason why many of us left.

Care to comment on that?

4. Says the insecure guy.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Also, that's pathetic asf how you can defend someone like Kefo. Snd you were in the same Line gc when he shared all those racist memes. You were present. You were also present when he mentioned the files of girls from PIMD that he keeps on his phone. You're a fucking hypocrite, Jopo.

6. If you ask someone who knows me, for instance... my rs. Ask her haven't I always chosen Asians and black women over Latinas. You've never not once actually seen me all over a Latina in a romantically involved way. Nor will I ever be in that situation.

If you have it, post it so I can clown you already. The only people crazed over them is y'all.

Post a video of me saying I love Latinas. Oh, wait. I forgot you bitches are talking out your assπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7. Post a video of me saying I love Latinas @Kefo @Osama-Bin-Swaggin

Post a video of me saying it. I want to see my lips moving and saying those dumbass words.

Y'all so horny for each other you might as well have a video of me saying "I love Latinas."

Kind of fucking hilarious, because I don't have any full Latina or Latino friends irl nor on here. Damn, you know what, the next time you try to imply some sick shit like that I'm going to just laugh it off and report youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kefo, you always commenting on me like you want my attention. I keep forgetting you're into men.

And Jopo don't you have a big dream of moving somewhere? Yet you worried bout someone who's nearly a decade younger than you on a game?

Y'all been cappin on me for the longest then get mad when it's you and your friend's doing the bs you accuse me of. PeonsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. And maddi don't think I don't peep you liking their comments. You're whole purpose in being mad at me is literally because I'm straightπŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ foh. Then you go cry to mods when you see me address yo bullshit

9. Honestly preferwho you want but you still sung high praise of latinas when you found out that's what they were

10. Actually, that's cap, cause I fw Flocc and TB and 1 irl.

The point is, if you don't have a video of me forming those words with my lips, you're cappin.

11. Funny fact, back in the day, I didn't stick to my standards. My slogan was a female mouth is a female mouth.

High praise? You mean I hyped heads up?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't stray away from my time nor lower my standards after August.

I don't give a fuck, what they are or who they are. They gotta meet the quota.

12. All of this tiresome back and forth nonsense could cease to exist if you wouldn't mention me for likes on the selfie thread.

13. Or in general. You or anyone else in the #iHateJaco GC.

Especially not with the positivity I've been posting. I post sumn positive, y'all come along. I post sumn supportive of a good cause, y'all come along. I defend myself, y'all bring in others for help and still inevitably fail.

You have to accept and respect the fact that in reality, I'm never going to stray from my path.

I post sexual things in pub and on forums still. What I do is public. I post on walls too. What I do isn't "perving" or anything remotely close. I troll. I try to stay away from sexual jokes when I troll cause y'all take it to the extreme.

14. Pussy isn't even the first thing on my mind when I wake up. It's surviving.

15. Just putting in my two cents that Jacob isn't rly serious when he says certain things ✌ he even stopped a dude in a club chat once who thought it was serious and that I was just cool w dudes being sexual towards me by telling him I was into girls. Is just jokes

16. Ur not asian, hispanic, or black, though.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Wednesday is 😍 though so it don't matter.

If she ever decides to give men a chance watch me bring chivalry back🀭

Muschi likes this.
  18. That's not the point tho.

19. Notice he keeps tryna insist I'm into Hispanic women.

Lmao, I bet you type in "Latina Blacked.com" on Google @Kefo

I'm not interested.

20. This the same idiot that said im piru πŸ˜‚

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.