Support Fighting the Australian Wildfires

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jan 8, 2020.

1. When people actually want to donate through Ata for an award instead of doing it out of good heart🙃 #Rip

-BB, Eva, Jinger and 7 others like this.
  2. ATA is a joke...

3. Takes one to know one

4. This is great and we should all donate or tell everyone to if we're not capable of and raise awareness. Climate change is REAL and we should all be aware of our ecological footprints. PLEASE research about zero or even low waste if you can't go zero waste. It will really open your eyes up about helping the environment and doing our duty as human beings to prevent anything worse from happening.

What about you, ATA, have y'all donated?

5. Party hurt giv back please

6. Thanks Zelda, for making more people aware of what we are going through here. As someone who is currently doing their best to fight the fires (along with countless other people), I appreciate what is being done here.

Cheers. Inked

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. As a CFA volunteer this is really heartwarming to see the global support, especially on a game platform where most of us are complete strangers. Thank you 💚💛

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. I’m a poor boy from a poor family, but I’ve been donating as much as I can every opportunity I can. Between this and the Amazon, the world is in devastating times.

Thank you, ATA. It would be nice to see you guys doing like shard Avis and donating a part of the profits to Australia, but this is nice too. Plus, I know y’all have chipped in and this hunt is a good way to raise awareness ❤️

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. This is a great way of spreading awareness and I completely support it❤️:)

10. YAY ATA YOU LISTENED TO ME TYSM AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !!!!

11. ill donate to the cause .....

12. 👏🏻👏🏻 thanks for raising awareness. It seemed we were waiting months for the rest of the world to catch on to exactly how catastrophic these fires are. Still a long way to go before my country heals and the damage is repaired (if it even can be). Any and every donation truly does count towards the people and to the environment.

13. I donated but I will be again when I get paid. Have the rains helped at all?