Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. What's a good, decentralized image hosting site that you recommend?

Posting garbage like that makes you sound like an absolute woketard, give us some information plz.

And if you fail to provide any examples: may I point out that one of the benefits of having resources in centralized places is that the quality and user friendliness of things is often higher in those conditions.

Centralization isn't always evil unless you're an anarchist, then I hope you enjoy your fragmentation, competition, alienation, and paranoia. Thx.

2. You’re 10 ply bud

3. Someone re-teach me how to post pics in here again :)

4. Have you tried twetch app? Try it you'll learn decentralisation doesn't translate to anarchy

5. Try looking here!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. I ♥️ you Kefo

Muschi likes this.
  7. If you dont like the idea of anarchy then youre a chick with a dick @Kefo

8. If someone could be kind and bump this man's selfie so it's clear and ready for the attachment I'm sure people would be able to post their... "reactions."

Muschi likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. I looked great then, i look greater now

11. Post a selfie already you keep yapping your trap and calling Oni's ugly ass to bump my pic thats hella gay

12. Keep my name out of your trap if you cant come through with your own pic fool you know your confidence will die that day

13. Jaco is so shy. It's sorta womanly

Muschi, RoseMilkTea and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Your pics are ancient bruh. Keep preaching that you look better now but i don't see you coming through to prove your point either

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. I literally look the same as my pic fatty stfu. Tryna get those wordcounts into your calorie loss smfh

16. You can’t say you look the same when literally minutes before you said you look greater. Just be real here and admit you have a dad bod now

Muschi likes this.
  17. Ill do that when you admit youre ugly asf

18. An adult™

[​IMG]

Juma, Muschi, Ka-Ka-KarotCake and 3 others like this.

19. He didn't say your name lol u r like so blonde

Muschi likes this.
  20. Muschi likes this.