LIMITED-TIME CONTENT January 2020✨

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 17, 2019.

1. I spun like 5 times before I realized. Love the avis.

BlissfulBubbles likes this.
  2. SAME 😭 no timer box and only one spinner item (the sweet doll) is present.

Kukki and BlissfulBubbles like this.
  3. Well I wasted a bunch of spins before noticing there was an issue 😭 great Avis this month!

BlissfulBubbles likes this.
  4. ATA, give us 10 free spins πŸ˜”

5. 126 😭

6. I always do, but I don't check if spinner has all of montly items on it. Oh well... Lesson learned.

7. I did and saw one spinner item so I assumed it was all good πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I'm not conplaining saying it's anyone's fault but my own, I just shared my sorrow over my spins 🀫

BlissfulBubbles and Kukki like this.
  8. These are the best avis you guys have put out in a really long time tbh ata, id even go as far as to say they're better than all of the 2019 Avis. maybe a tie with one or two that i can tink of from 2019, but really genuinely beautiful 😍

AmbamRosee, Statuesque, Kukki and 3 others like this.
  9. Love all the avis and furn 😍 spinner only has one spinner item on and no monthly boxes and store is missing the 500ec male avi as there's two of the 200 male avis though

10. Me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11. I stopped at 19 coz i was talking in club, and someone mentioned it. If not i could have spent 200 spins πŸ˜…

12. Omg I love itttt

13. πŸ’˜πŸ˜

14. Really want that 500 make avi 😭

Tigbell likes this.
  16. I'm so happy i check the spinner before spinning I've been shafted by 120 spins before never again

I love the blue avi!

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  17. My spinner doesn't show anything πŸ˜… I checked for update an ld restarted the app. Still nothing 🀣

FuxkinGemini likes this.
  18. ATA’s working on it

19. Oh wow. I'm glad I noticed after only 7 spins. Reaaaaally love the avis and the spinner item.