LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Someone please sell me the male pass. I thought I had more time to earn the ECs to buy it myself. 🥺😰

2. I’m not sure if everyone has the same amount of time left or if it’s when you activate it, but if you only have 34 days left, try a cat club. You’d get like 19,500-32,500 drops on average for a full session. I’m sure you’ll get your Cerberus and gems within that time too

Disaster likes this.
  3. I forgot my choices on this one, does that matter?

4. @Trendsetting can't even make choices.. his mom asked does he wants waffles or pancakes for breakfast and he screamed and cried before putting on his stolen timberlands and running out the house.. he still is built like the hunchback but go off JACO

5. If anyone can gift or trade a masculine pass for this please let me know. Thanks

6. It's no longer giftable

Muschi likes this.
  7. @Ata please help ,one pass is frozen i have done the 13 kinis but only the F had to after,the M is froze

8. I’m having trouble finding the cerberus puppy. I know you get it from parties and it may take a while but it’s been weeks and I haven’t been able to get one. :( I just wanna finish this story so someone help me pls.

9. As mentioned previously, puppy’s are randomly dropping from parties and some get them quite fast, while it takes some time for others. Therefore, there isn’t much that can be done in this case, except that you hit parties. Maybe you can try going for a session, if possible?

10. Guys, just needed help I'm on the last phase.. The option is an ending or true ending but I can't continue on true ending coz i don't have enough stone. What should I do then?? Plsss. Tyia.

11. I’ve done 9 kinis and only have 3 Stygian gems ... like how the bleeeep?! What am I doing wrong..

12. Buy yourself a 19ecs restart

Muschi likes this.
  13. Um, so I got the true ending and I'm left without a certain avatar. I even restarted the game twice 🌚

14. if you end up restarting, does it go through every stage of the quest again or just the part you answered wrong?

15. Is there a guide for the answers? I really want the true ending avatars, and rn i am in the middle of repeating it, any kind soul who wants to help? 😅 Thank you in advance.

16. You can find the recommended options in this thread 😊

17. Sorry it’s here

18. ANYONE STILL SELLING VENETIAN MASK PASSES PLEASE? BUYING FOR 3B 💕

19. Can anyone please tell me how to get those gems? I can’t afford kini’s or cat parties. It’s says hipster series so I am assuming hipster parties but I’m not getting gems from hipster parties. Someone please help! I want tier 4 the only reason I bought this pass.

StudTray, Xx-Lancelot-xX and xJenn like this.
  20. I had to restart. Does anyone know what the last task is before the end? Trying to find out if I need to hit up some flashes