Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Looking for rs, around my stats (24 mcs ish), I can ask out. Can be a male, wall me😋

2. Looking for Perm RS :

Me:
    ✏️35mcs
    ✏️I can tease u spoil u
    ✏️I can do colour names

you:
    ✏️20-30mcs
    ✏️Expect Love in PIMD
    ✏️Female preferable
    ✏️Do colour names too

Wall me/Gift me or Add me

3. Looking for a new rs (Male preferable)
    Long term relationship
    Any stats same or above
    No RP
    Not Indian
    Just for Game.

Add/WM me if interested 💖

4. Looking for an rs with ask out

- My stats (14 mcs) for higher
    - Must max each other gifts (cash gifts) every hunt
    - I'm fine with taking hits but pls tell me if you're in sfw, i'mnot in sfw tho
    - I'm fine with being friends, we can talk to each other no biggie ~ not looking for real rs tho

5. •LOOKING FOR A RS
    •NO STRINGS ATTACHED PLEASE
    •MAX:MAX HUNT/RS GIFTS
    •DOESN'T MATTER IF WE DON'T COMMUNICATE ALSO
    •ASK ME OUT
    •HMU WITH A CHEAP GIFT

6. 19mcs looking for a rs for stats only my stats or higher hmu

ps notice it's for stats only if you looking for anything other then a stat only rs keep it moving.

7. 🦀----------🦀
    I'm 10mcs (Kinda Intel Based)
    Looking for 10mcs+
    I'll ask, just be active and able to max hunt gifts/start ec dates
    🦀-----------🦀

8. Me:
    💨34mcs
    💨Age:19
    💨Won't gift, unless it's RS gifts
    💨Male
    💨Perv
    💨Int build
    You:
    💨Active
    💨Female
    💨10mcs+
    💨Talk to me

9. Me
    57.8mcs, 25years+ male guy, sfw friendly, can max gifts, I can ask out if above 50mcs+
    What I looking for
    50mcs+ girl, would be nice if 20years+ , who can max gifts, who is sfw friendly

10. Rs found 💖

11. Looking for stat RS
    You
    • Must be around my stats (5mcs+)
    • Must ask; tired of wasting my asks/ec for kids that drop it soon after bcuz I dont rp with them 🙄🤦‍♀️
    Me
    • Occasionally max gifts(you too)
    • I wont break RS for stupid reasons🙃
    • No RP; sfw is fine or not idc either way
    Wall me first

12. :oops::p:pLooking for an RS Male or Female I don’t really care. I’m not looking for an off game relationship I’m married irl. But, I would like for us to be friends. Send gifts back and forth maybe?
    Criteria
    •18mcs
    •speak English
    •not a toxic player
    •willing to be my in game best friend
    Wall me if you’re interested!

13. 🤭Known for my old give aways...and use to be known as Snow, before all these other ones started popping up, in case we had a past 3-6 years ago.

I'm 23

Open to Male or Female, but prefer Male cause... Just seems more fitting.

-25mcs & counting cause I keep ug regularly. SO maybe 1-3mcs per every two weeks currently.

-I was gonna Rs with someone else, but they're not SFW friendly. And I want someone SFW friendly, knows the game better than me, and will help me if I'm looking for furniture with trades, cause I hate trading.

Probably see me wilding out in Pub, but I'm a really nice person and like to be caring towards others. However, I don't have any friends in this game so you don't have to worry about me dragging other people into our business and stuff. Though I may brag about you in chat 😏

-Oh, I tend to spam walls if I like someone a lot. It's my way of saying, "HELLO. THIS IS MY FRIEND." So if that's a problem, we won't work. Lol. But I can also come off as extremely reserved, so if I'm quiet or go emo, don't worry. I'm thinking. Also, when I'm mad I can be very foul...so if you don't want to experience my wrath... I recommend not Rsing me. 😂😂😂

14. Looking for a Stats Rs
    -I'm 76.1 MCS now.
    -👀 for Someone 👉75 MCS or Higher
    -Max Cash Gift
    - I can Ask Out, if higher than my Stats 😊 or You need to Ask Out .

15. LOOKING FOR RS

Hi everyone! So my friend is looking for a new RS. She's the best fish in the sea ;)

[​IMG]

Good luck sis! @Sugar_Fanatic.

16. 😭💕I love you little brother

17. Since I can't delete my other post....

Looking for a Rs, but don't care if I do or not. So don't think I'm in a rush. I'm not. If I survived 3yrs without one, I can survive another.

Me:
    North America and you probably should too.

I do not give out any form of social. If it can't be said in this app, then it's something I don't need to know.

I'm 23. F.

I can be super nice and kind or extremely rebellious and hot tempered. I'm not really fond of having a Rs who's flirty or perverted. I don't want to be associated with that. If you have a bunch of girls or boys on your wall saying, "Ily.. Spank me.. ect." Please find someone else. I just don't want to be your RS if you've got some girl dangling off your leg you could RS instead and be a couple with.

I want a civil, well-mannered, collected individual that's preferably a male.. but if there's a woman out there I don't mind.

Despite us not being in a rl irl, you are still being associated with me and I you.. so personality matters. You can come off coldhearted all I care, as long as you're not hitting up every girl in dm for rp.

I just want someone responsible at the end of the day. Also, I'm SFW friendly. So if you want to also be my mentor, cause I've forgotten a lot about the game. Thatd be great too. Thanks. 💛🧡

18. Looking for an RS that’s 12MCS+ 💕

I’m down to chat, though I’m not into rp or any sort of intimate talk, lol. Just looking for an RS for more serious/ug purposes.

Will send rs/hunt gifts (cash) but not likely to max (usually send 2-5) them since I’m saving big to upgrade more, so you don’t have to max mine either!

19. Hey there 👀👋🏻 I'm 26mcs looking for PERM RS around my stats.

I don't care about sfw and any gender would be fine.
    I don't like perverts and I don't rp 💀
    You don't have to worry about spoiling me because I'm not a needy one. You only have to max my hunt gifts and I'll do the same.
    🤔 You can also talk to me if you want but I'm cool if not.

And oh, I can ask out 🌝

20. Looking for an active good RS that can chat with aswell ,my stats or higher🌝