CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Birthday PIMD! 🎊

My most memorable memory is meeting my RS, @Chris_TK. ❤️ We randomly started talking earlier this year and bonded over video games especially. We’d stay up late gaming almost every night, and I fell in love with his laugh. 😊 By random chance we met, and now we’ve been together for 8 months today. ❤️ He’s my rock and I’m so very grateful to have him in my life. Thank you PIMD and cheers to 9 years! 😊

2. 🥺💕 stooped

3. -raindeer- has been my sister in this game since she became my first pup on the day I joined. I’ve since outgrown her and she couldn’t afford me. But 8 yrs we been best friends here and talk daily she is my sister on this game and makes me smile always kn

4. My best experience would be Dan sir (that's how I address him🥰),i.e., Dan-KiLling_You_4_Fun. He is my mentor and my best guide to show me the way when I am always in crossroads. He had never judged Mr cause of my silly mistakes but instead has motivated me to become a better version of myself leaving more room for improvement. I owe him a lot and am thankful for always being there to lend an ear to me even after having such a busy schedule in real life. No matter where I am in the coming years, I'll always remember his advices and always thrive to become better in my life.
    So A huge Thank You to you Dan sir for being there for me in my journey through PIMD.

5. Kind of a wack back story, but I dated this guy for a year and about 8-9 months in I started to get close to someone... this someone was a girl he had been talking to that I unknowingly took him from 😔🤙 but as I got to know her, she was filled with nothing but love and kindness 🥺 there are so many memories that I’ve created with her in the past years on the game and irl, but one of my favorites has to be her working her ass off to get me the dorm I have today. I remember she helped me ss every furni from every box that she thought I’d like, scrambled everywhere to find all the furnis (overpaying for them 💀) to see what would best go together, and “forced” her friends to sell the ones they had 🤣 she’s literally become one of the people I cherish most in my life 🥺💚 we both quit for awhile then made new accs together... she’s barely active now but her IGN is @Chipotle 💛

6. Happy birthday, PIMD!💓 I don't have any fancy story like everyone here but through PIMD I met my buddy @iLukaMoreau-Gives_No_Fox- 😗 I just come back to the game after a short break and he was new the game. The chemistry was real, he been with me from day until now😊 the memorable thing I share with him is that one time we tried to make panthers army with a bunch alts, it was fun... We failed 😂😂 but i still hold on to the idea🤣 love you, buddy💓

7. This is a game where we encounter people frm all around the world. So first off thanks for making this game. Not gonna lie i m kinda an introvert in real life but I made many friends here ever since i started playing about 7 months ago. Some stayed, some went away, some lost contact but life kept moving. Its been a wonderful journey till now. I dont think i would have kept playing if there werent specific people here. One such person is @IlIlIlIl-_MuffinCat_-IlIlIlIl . She has become like a family to me now. Ofcourse we have our normal quarrels and fights but i knw that she loves me alot. Just wanted to say that i love u too twinsiee and thanks for being a part of my life! And yes that sticker is mine 😂

8. I think the most memorable times has been with ShadyNova my boyfriend whom I’ve met through here. I had no idea pimd would bring me love like this ❤️ (for anyone who’s curious we’ve met irl several times and been officially together for 1.5 years by now) I remember our “duo-cats” during BF while talking on the phone and so many other amazing things this year. So definitely I would nominate him for the second pimd crate if we were so lucky 🍀

9. I'm not sure if this forum is still close or not but hahaha, I'll still post xD

I play this game for 2 years now. I'm an on-and-off player because of rl duties and problems. For those two years, I've met a lot of amazing people who became my friends and those who aren't whom I ignored xD

This November, I came back again from a hiatus in PIMD hahaha. I wasn't okay then (until now). Haven't talk to anyone but my boyfriend. And for the first time that month, I tried to communicate to someone else and I did it here on PIMD.

I deactivated all of my social media accounts. Because I don't want my friends to reach me out. They were busy too, so I think they wouldn't notice.

But alas, my 2-years friend @SouL_Reverent found me here. We were friends before I learned about this game hahaha. And I never thought we would meet again after cutting ties with them. I forgot that I told her about this game a while back. And we shared our profiles that's how she knew I was familiar. Small world, it is. Who would've thought we'll meet in the same club I joined? Hahahaha.

I was happy to be reconnected with an old friend and to know that I'll be a godmother to her cutie-patootie child (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ Love you, PIMD. Thank you for all the memories!

Psyche likes this.
  10. I've aged In here 😂. PIMD has and will always be my happy place. Through ups and downs I always find happiness in the campus chat people throwing out jokes, the dramas every night, and meeting people whom I never thought will be part of my life. I remember being so Addicted to the joy it brings me, that I can't every take my eyes off my phone and smile unknowingly while talking to my friends. Its just saddening to reminisce the good old days. How I wish I could go back to those times. Now, there's only two of us left playing.

I remembered being frustrated about loosing a cat because the club was closed and I'm not an admin, it was the last bar and I ran out of dns. Tears fell and I was so frustrated that I went inactive at that time 😂😂😂 remembering it now just makes me laugh

11. It is real life for me 🙌
    Cant thank you enough !

12. I remember a couple years ago, I'd made a friend (Sancho) in the club I was visiting ( keep It 100). Now I'm a smart ass and I express my love through abuse 😅 and in world chat I saw these two girls trying to pimp and auction their friend off.. The friend was SANCHO! I laughed so hard watching their shenanigans that I reached out to one of them (SendNoobs) and together we've roasted and spoilt each other with love and smart assedness ever since. We've all lost some really important people in our lives during our friendship. Uncles, aunts, grandmother's. But through all of the losses, all of the arguments (we sassy asf, poor sancho) I wouldn't change a thing about them and I love them 5ever ❤️

Psyche likes this.
  13. My favorite memory playing pimd was when I met my rs. I was looking for a different club to join and help me grow in stats. When I joined the club he was in, he made sure I was welcomed. We soon started talking more and got to know each other that we started developing feelings for one another. We weren't looking for a relationship on the game and that it just sorta happened.

14. I met @YuFook here a year ago and became my rs. He went inactive after a few months and I had to break the rs after months of waiting. He came back a few months ago and has been my rs since his return. My memorable experience here is having met a great friend!

Psyche likes this.
  15. HAPPY BIRTH DAY🎉

16. Happy bday🙆🏻‍♀️❤️🎉
    When I first started the game I had a pupil who still has me and we are great friends and he kept me for 2 years now and helped me grow.Thank you for letting me meet such amazing persons here🎊🧸❤️Marry Xmas🎄❤️

17. Happy birthday!

Just one particularly memorable time? There are so many tbh but I'll choose one. 💕

When I started I was soo confused about everything. Tf is Potd, what's cc, chibis, bentos??? HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Then I joined a POTD and met the most loveliest person. @sentress , thank you soo much for being there for me and explain the game, being admin with you was one of the best times I had in pimd. I love you. ❤️

Psyche and kittig like this.
  18. My most memorable pimd moment ... I got farmed two weeks after I started playing and had no idea what was going on. The girl who farmed me (current ign: yellowketchup) told me what sfw was and taught me how to play. We are still really good friends to this day ! I just think it's funny how I had felt literal fear during that time. I jokingly tell people, "farming cemented our friendship". Happy birthday ATA !! 🥳🎂

Psyche and Purrlicious like this.
  19. Happy Birthday, I've been on and off this game for 5 years (and I'm still a noob😭) but I don't have any close connections with anyone so I'm a little sad I can't participate in this, but good luck to y'all, add me and maybe I'll make a good friend 😄

20. I met my bestie on here @GinaKN and she's amazing! She listens to me no matter what and she's basically fam like fr cuz we fight and stuff but still are friends. We even have matching necklaces irl! I've bought her stuff and she's gotten me stuff too! I always where the infinity rose necklace she bought me months ago and never take it off... Hopefully she keeps the necklace I bought her always and forever! Ever since the first time we met on here and we both joined within days of each other! Alas lemme stop before I get all emotional 😭 Love you bestie!

Psyche likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.