[CONTEST] Christmas Gift Wrapping

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by QUINN, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Merry Christmas everyone, I’m afraid this is the best of my creativity 🤣 but I gave it my best shot!

2. Fixed

3. I’m really sorry for my terrible attempt, I couldn’t even find black card for a “proper” road 🙈 but my 2yr old is going to love it!! All he wants is cars & boats!

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

This time going furoshiki (eco-friendly) way. Furoshiki is type of traditional Japanese wrapping cloth used to wrap gifts and other things.
    PS. This was my first time.

Muschi likes this.
  5. [​IMG] Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone💝

#85 Yukta, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2019
  6. M
    My image won't show :(

7. FIXED!!

8. [​IMG]

Merry Christmas

9. [​IMG]

#91 Rin_Rin, Dec 24, 2019
  10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hi this is My Gift to my sister💜

11. Can't fix this sorry, you have to reupload in imgur or any hosting site. Thanks!

12. [​IMG]

I made this with recycled materials. The first box is a rubix cube case and i sprinkled it with silver dust. The red ribbons were from our mosquito net(gg mom) and the pink ribbon was from the packaginf of the cake. The inside box is wrapped with a gift wrapper and i tied it with a ribbon from our mosquito net. The gift inside is a liptint i bought from roxas(davao) and i'm planning it to gift to my friend. It may be cheap but i made it with my heart. Merry christmas y'all and have a wonderful new year!

#94 FTK, Dec 24, 2019
  13. These all look so cute 🥰 merry christmas eve everyone & keep up the top notch wrapping 🥳

14. Just finished wrapping this a while ago for my loved ones. Simplicity is beauty.
    Merry Christmas!🎄🌟💖
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#96 Ae, Dec 24, 2019
  15. Box [​IMG]

#97 FTK, Dec 24, 2019
  16. 🎄ENTRY SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED🎄

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITHIN 48 HOURS! thank you for your patience and a very Merry Christmas to all! 🎄💚

17. cheering for you to win🎄✨💞 I love you lots, Oreo

Rizky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.