CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The

2. I only have been on this game for a year but my best memory is the day i met my girlfriend (darksoul) she was a new player and she join the club i was prez in. We were getting farmed but instead of leaving she stayed by my side to stop help me stop the hits and since that day we are tgrπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜
    Happy 9th bd ata

3. My pupil has been helping me since I first started this game. I'm really thankful for her kindness and guidance in the game and hope one day I can repay her back.

4. AwwwπŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜

Natty likes this.
  5. I'm thankful for my pupil @MotherOfDemons shes helped me with everything from the moment I first joined. She taught me how to play the game and we've become really close friends during. Shes thebreason I'm so into this game and cant wait to keep playing for angling time to come.

6. I would say my most memorable time in pimd would be meeting my soul sister, my twinnie and best friedn Gea @AhriumLeviosa πŸ§‘πŸ’Ž

How we met was when my old club needed help with lbh and there she was being the absolute angel,she helped us complete potd. She was so nice, kind (still is 😍) and came to my club with this energetic vibe there was no way I couldn not return that energy back so I welcomed her with all the emojis I could fit in the lil text bar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    After the party was completed she had to return back to her club which saddens me a lot knowing that I was gonna miss vibing with her but Lo and behold, she came back and we have been stuck together ever since 😍 Gea bugga boo if you read this then I want you to know that I lub you very much 😘🧑🧑

AhriumLeviosa, Ecchisaurus and Bamby like this.
  7. My favorite memory was when I was a VP at a cat club my current rs joined. We met there and started talking and things just kinda happened and we hit it off. @Mr_A stole me and showed me how I should be treated πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ We just hit 6 months this month soo yay for us and yay for PIMD!!

8. Happy birthdayβ€Όβ€Ό

9. @chelma bappabooey

10. Awww Happy Birthday PIMD!! As a Vet of playing this game for almost 9 years I can say you guys come along way, you'll have brought people together people who might not have seen eye to eye! I appreciate all the Devs, Mods and HR students, you guys made this 9 year possible with putting up with people bs to genuinely sharing that love and care for the players! Congratulations on 9 years let's get 9 more in!!πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

11. One favorite memory was with this guy jake (he changed his ign and quit the game sadly) we first met when this guy was looking for people in his rp gc. So we rp’d together but didn’t really talk to later. The gc died but the one guy randomly left so we were talking about how weird it was he left when he could’ve ignored the gc as it was dead. Then we thought it was weird to talk in the dead gc and just added eachother and talked. I miss how he was always there for me when I needed to vent and was going through tough times. I use to admin at a cc he use to run with some other friends. It may not have been the best but it was fun with all our jokes and inside jokes.

12. My favorite memory is when I met my rs @JOAT. I had just joined PIMD and a new hunt was starting, the Jurassic hunt. I can remember how excited he was in our club chat and how he was looking for the furniture, especially the couch with the dogπŸ˜‚. I was so new, I knew nothing about trading and selling, but I kept getting the furniture and wanted to help him out. Together he got almost the entire dorm, I learned to trade, and we became friends during that hunt. Was also the hunt I got the most furniture and avatars from. Lol

13. Favorite person? @atavalor ! Why? Cause this boy is crazy. He’s one of the sweetest devs and probably the nicest boy to talk to in campus chat! Hes also making me smile and laugh especially when He comes at me for spelling words wrong 😑😀 I love you!!

14. Happy birthiversary PIMD

This is a hard one! My girl @_Kesali_ stumbled across me during unlocks. Shes been one of the realest friends found in the corners of this server. Thick and thin, shes always had me. I always wonder if would would have ever crossed paths had it not been for this game. She is my equal my mirror my twin flame, I love her to death. Shes got me when I PF mode or I'm SFW mode. I wish we were closer distance wise over this season but for now well share "tea" and "candy hearts" cause I love her TBH.

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Baphomet likes this.
  15. I met a lot of very special ppl from this game but my RS @iVolunteerAsTribute has been the most important one. Because after 1 year of being RS'd and getting to know her on Pimd, we are finally seeing each other in RL (I Asked her out and during the end of Our 1 year RS Anniversary Private Flash). We cant thank PimD and ATA enough for giving us a chance to connect and find each other. Thank you. #Blessed #HappyAnniversaryPimD #MerryChristmas #bye2019hello2020

iVolunteerAsTribute and Leo like this.
  16. Happy birthday.... thanks ata for creating a game where we can be who we want to be.

17. Happy Birthday Pimd! I met a lot of people on this game since starting to play around 8 yeads ago. Some have been good to me and helped me through a lot but I pick @LouLou14-KiLIing_You_4_Fun for the extra crate since shes literally the only consistent person I've had on this game for years. I've gone through a lot of friends but this one has always been there.πŸ₯°πŸ’•

Thank you Loulou for being you, and real😁

HarlouQuinn likes this.
  18. Happy 9th Year PIMDπŸŽ‰
    If im going to reminisce my more than a year playing this game. Most memorable would be the time when i was such a noobie and there's this 1 player with decent stats who offered to help me get stats and misc. Im not a trusting person but right at that very moment i entrusted her my 50 bentos so she could buy misc for me, she even gave me free dvp's. That trust somehow develops fondly and we decided to be game rs. Which blossoms into real life love story. I thought being scammed by my clubpres for my cats and being paid low as an ihs in a cc would just be what I have in this game, but eventually it leads me to her. The love of my life, we may be distance away but that didnt matter for us to be able to see each other irl, introduce her to my mom. Who knows a game like this could give me this sweet mem'ry? Only ATA knows😏
    And up to this very minute we're still loving the game which made us found each other, to my rs @Dawn, knowing u will always and forever be my sweetest memory. ❀️

Dawn likes this.
  19. My best moment will have to be meeting my rs @CyrisForever over a year ago and holding a free flash anniversary party for all of our close friends and towards the end of it he asked me in the cutest way possible in club announcements if I would be his girlfriend and of course I said YES and it all happened in my club where it all started.
    HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY PIMD

CyrisForever likes this.
  20. One of my favorite memories would have to be when I met my rs @Mordecai. We ended up bonding over video games in our old club and because we bonded it led to us dating. So thanks to you ATA I met my boyfriend πŸ₯°
    Happy birthday!

Psyche and CyrisForever like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.