CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had so many memories on here since I've been playing these past 3+ years. But my most favorite is when I met @BlazinStarHasFallinForPhoenix he came into my cat club with a friend of his and we connected almost instantly. We were friends for awhile and well we have been a couple for almost 4 months now. We have had several visits in real life. Thanks to PiMD, I truly believe I have found my soulmate and I couldn't be more grateful.

2. I remember when wedding wars was a thing I probably pretended to get married to another player just to have a wedding war. hehe

I also remember J31 as a mod and she did trivia a lot in campus. I miss Jen :(

3. I've been on this game for so long and can possibly choose who I would pick as a memorable moment but I think it will be @V-foR-Vendetta I know him since are first home club then ended up right back in the same club again he started off annoying and rude to me but then I started to joke back and I saw a friendship being made we been through so much together that no one else in that club now would understand exactly how we get along so good just cracking joke at each here's to another v bb I love you 🌚

4. Happy birthday pimd! 😂💜
    Sooo It was in May as far as i can recall and I've just joined back pimd after 3-3.5 years and I felt so losttt. Pimd didn't feel the same, furnitures and a few other things were totally new to me then just as i was about to uninstall again I got a follow request from @iGauravWill_RockYourWorld , I followed back and discovered that he was my old pup's rs, he hired me, we talked alot about everything, he helped me out, gave me a whole set of furnis. It felt like the old times. That whole day was memorable to me. If it weren't for him I'd have been long goneee and would have missed the chance to meet a few other amazing people.

RestrainingOrder likes this.
  5. For the past year I have played, this game was emotionally exhausting. From fake friends, bullies and psycho women plus guys who are just pricks. I’m glad I met my RS @Laia, she’s my bff. We can be dumb together and always have each other’s back, especially when we drink too much and be crazy. She’s there for me when in my sad and happy moments. I truly love her🖤

6. @HEYMark remember when you thought I was a boy when we first started talking? Yeah, me too 😂. The pure distress I felt while talking to you until I told you I was a girl. How can I ever forget that? About 9 months strong in roasting each other since 💕

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  7. Happy 9th Anniversary 🎉🎉🎉

Tho I haven’t played pimd for a long time😔, I truly enjoyed my stay here🥰.
    @3Thickemms3 is the reason why I grew so fast within such short period of time🕰. She’s always so nice to people around her😇 and warmth us with her kindness.💚 She got me into flashing⚡️and I would say that’s one of my favorite things to do on this game😍. We’ve met so many good friends who share the same passion doing flashes🙆🏻‍♀️. Like her status says, real QUEENS fix each other’s crown👸, we helped each other a lot in game and also with real life problems. Now we are rs and have matching stats. I just feel truly blessed that I met someone like her😘.

MommaThick likes this.
  8. My favorite memorable moment is when I walled my pupil @Ninilogy or whatevez, and they ignored my ass like I was da plague, bruh. GURL DON'T KNOW IT YET BUT SHE'S MY FUTURE WIFE. I AIN'T PLAYIN GURL.

Brb I'm go say hello again - wish me luck bois and gurlz. Things gon get serious.

Stephy likes this.

9. Happiest 9th Birthday, PIMD! 🎂🎉 I've been playing this game for 4years now.. And I think my PIMD journey wouldn't be complete without my PIMD family we have built while playing this game.. Players from different part of the world that became my friends not just virtually but even in real. ❤️
    It looks impossible and hard to believe but guess what.. We made it possible! ❤️❤️❤️
    But I'm not here to brag it off but to show the PIMD community my appreciation to this specific player.. @CHARMOLYPI 💙
    Why her? She's my PIMD-daughter for 4years now.. She became my daughter when I was a noob player.. She's one of the reason why I have good stats now. She taught me so much about this game and she's still there up to now to guide me. She never leave me. There were a lot of PIMD babies and friends who left me along my PIMD journey.. Players who left me when I can't have a good stats.. Players who can't accept my choices here in game.. PIMD babies who chose higher stats over me.. But @CHARMOLYPI stayed with me thru my ups and downs.. She was there when those players whom I treated as a family turned their back on me, she's there comforting me.. Wherever I go, she followed.. She was always there to understand me, to comfort me, to make me laugh and to make me understand things that I can't understand myself..
    Because of PIMD, I would never be able to meet someone like her. Someone who'd make a great impact in my life.. Someone whom I can lean on this past 4years.. Someone who's the reason why I'm not feeling alone eventhough people come and go in my PIMD journey.. Because I know, I still have her.. I wouldn't exchange her for anything in this world.. She didn't know how much I truly appreciate and love her and I treat her like my own daughter but I hope upon reading this, she'll know already.
    @CHARMOLYPI I know sometimes you feel that you doesn't matter.. That you're just someone that we don't need or what.. But for me, I wanted you to know that I can't afford to lose you. Not soon. Not later. Never. Loveyousomuch, nak! ❤️😘

10. Awww! Thanks Alisa 🤗 I’m happy to have bumped into you that day too

catharsis likes this.
  11. I got 2 memorable memories recently
    1st: It was a PvP hunt & my rs @frewtlewds got into sfw with some people, so a guy added me & asked me to break rs or he is gonna hit me non-stop. It was so absurd so i tried to reasoning with him: i got nothing to do with it so im not gonna break rs, do whatever you want. My rs also told me if to break rs if things went out of control, but I didnt. Eventually, the guy got bored of hitting (i guess
    🤔🤔) and peace✌ is back in the land of us. After that my rs & I got closer & we talk even more than before👯
    2nd: When I was looking for shards i want, i posted in club chat that i need shards X & will trade for other shards, some club-mates added me and sent me all their shards X, one even sent me all her shards & told me use it to trade for the shards I needed, and all they asked in return was "some old craps" & saying "most of us are here to help". So I'm very glad that I found this club, everybody is so friendly & we help each other out💪😤💓
    So my 1st is for the contest & the 2nd is to promote my club hehee😀😀
    🌼HIPPIE BIRTHDAY PIMD🌼
    MERRY CHRISTMA🎅🎄🎁
    [​IMG]

DSK671H, Lena_Luthor and PHARITA like this.
  12. HAPPY 9TH ANNIV PIMD! One of the most significant thing that happened to me here on pimd was when I met and got to know my rs @CACTUS. He is the best rs always supports me even right now were handling cc club together. Even though before, we fought and broke rs due to pvp hunt but eventually we couldnt resist each other he asked me out again ☺️. Till right now were staying strong as rs partners❤️Thanks pimd for this wonderful game!

13. Awww good times 😭

BintZ likes this.
  14. In campus chat, I saw this guy @Original asking for boxes and I thought why not be a good soul and send some xD he sent something in return but I declined. He soon added me and we started chatting, figures out we developed feelings for each other the more we talked! We’ve been dating for about 4 months now 😌 later he also admitted that he thought I was an asshole 😑 but he ended up loving one 🤣 love you, mi galleta ♥️ Would never forget that day

15. Happy birthday! 🥳 All the friends I make on here are collectively all good memories. My friend Adora_Boo is amazing and we have lots of laughs and share hunt items. I don't know what would happen if I didn't play PIMD anymore. ❣️ (I'm bad at describing things 😅😅)

16. I met one of the greatest people @Ed—FurysGuardian (thats 2 hyphens!) when I first joined the PIMD family about a year and a half ago! He taught me a lot about how to play, and gave me advice for the game and for life outside of the game! He always checks in on me when life gets rough and he’s a caring and genuine person in general! I honestly think if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be still playing this game and would have given up a long time ago! He’s been my greatest friend so far and it’s because of you’re team and this app, so thank you guys so much and Happy Birthday PIMD! 🎂💕

17. Oof I've been playing for little over 5 years now (different accounts obvi) but recently I've met the best club in the whole entire world!!! iluv2bite has so many great memories and people I think the most memorable one was with my friend iluv2bite tho... back when we were first starting up this club we were both stressed as hell 😂... poor guy I really miss him now 😭 hes no longer with us on this cruel planet and I'm happy hes in a better place. 😭💕 Love you big guy in the sky much love bitey boo

18. I made @[ATA]Jean out mcdonalds french fries 2+ yrs ago and won a crate from her so I want her to win 1😂

19. time flies so fast, i remember i started playing this with my best friend back at highschool, so many good old memories, met new kind people, and perfect for me since we are both introvert to talk irl. Now we both have jobs and still playing this game. Happy 9th pimd! you've been part of our lives

20. @Amy 👀 wanna Say how you’re telling it wrong, you are the bad influence leading me Down the same paths🤷‍♀️ However like you said suppose to be saying nice/ appreciating things so I’ll leave my proof out of this💁‍♀️

You are literally one of the best people I’ve met on the game🥰, So glad we found each other ( as imma steal your dog)🌚😂

Think our memorable memory would be if we did something had to be together as “ if you do it, I will”👀😂😂 We do things in two’s💕

& Thank you for all the help you give me, the game wouldn’t be the same without you!🥰💕Ly!💕

Amy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.