CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMD! ๐ŸŽ‚

I have encountered a lot of memorable events within my 4 years of existence in pimd. I was able to make a lot of friends here but my favorite one is @_HaRaDeMaGO_ . She become like my online bestfriend. I met her in my favorite club Viciously Delicious and we both become an admin there. She is always ready to lend her ears for my rants regarding game and real life issues. 4 years have passed but we never lost communication with each other. We might be too busy in real life now but we know in our hearts that we can always go back with each other.

If you are able to read this girl, i don't know if I ever able to tell you, but I'm very grateful to meet you here. Thank you so much and I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

-_NoTviER_KaRTuZE_- likes this.
  2. HapHap BorthBorth Very much Christmas

3. Rykerii and I are relatively new to PIMD in the grand scheme of things, but my most memorable time is definitely the insanity that was the Black Friday weekend. He and I were huddled in a room irl just going mad on those black cat cafes surrounded by rubbish food and the pimd spirit. It was great!

4. Yay, happy birthday PIMD๐Ÿ’œ
    I must say is my very first year around and after some ppl that play this game doing low strategies like stealing hard work bentos or being rude, I can tell there's a huge majority of great people here.
    I still remember when I was trying so hard to get my first zodiac avi, and trying to do that while being newbie is SO hard, but then I was in a cc club and this beautiful person (@InkdMedusa) helped me giving me 150+ shards and didn't ask anything in return; like, that kind of things are the ones that keep you wanting to help other people too, like a big chain of positivity that spreads around and makes you think that even if it's a game not everything is about being better than others, but sharing what you have to help your mates๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ

InkdMedusa likes this.
  5. My memorable memory of PIMD is only the Black Friday hunt ๐Ÿ™…

Ulquiorra likes this.
  6. PIMD was my first ata game. I tried every single one, yes even FC and meegos, and I met some amazing people and a handful have made it into my real life circle. I found an old friend on pimd after a really bad breakup from an abusive relationship about 4/5 years ago. He's now my rs (Xav), the father of my child, and we're coming up on our fourth anniversary. It's cheesy af and maybe weird to some, but ata changed my life. I met people across the world, I moved to England at one point through connections I made! Sometimes I go quiet for a bit, but throughout all these years I just keep coming back. No other game has ever hooked me in enough to chat away with strangers waiting 5 minutes to skim hit a party for hours on end lol.

Well done apes <3 and happy birthday Pimd!

7. Aww, hugs! Youโ€™re still the best thing that has ever happened to me in PIMD. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’•

((( Yes I downloaded the game back just for you. ๐Ÿ˜† )))

Rizky likes this.
  8. Happy 9th Anniversary PIMD.
    I have so many memories from the 7+ years I've been playing. None of them compare to the memories I am making with @iSweetAngel_HisBoss. She helped me through the most difficult thing I've ever been through. She is my Rock. She is Perfect.
    So here's to the next 9 years, making memories.

DSK671H likes this.
  9. Which one specifically? Just the most recent one?

ILoveDan likes this.
  10. My most memorable times would be everytime with HEYRonin, but for convenience sake - one moment would actually be when we stayed up all night once during a promotion in order to take full advantage of it - I lasted longer of course but it was great how illegible we became the longer we played. ๐Ÿฅด

11. I enjoy hosting flash sessions with my pimd Rs who happened to be my real life boyfriend now.

12. ...did u post with the wrong account?

13. Alright so this oneโ€™s kinda sappy with a hint of cringe, but here it goes...

This is about my RS, @-_A_-JuJu

So around early June last year, I came back to pimd from being inactive (once again) and I was reading group chat messages from that one third party app everyone uses. I saw this one cute Asian guy in a gc, and whoever knows me knows Iโ€™m kind of a sucker for Asians. So I really wanted to message him, but Iโ€™m a fรปcking pussy and made my friend message him for me. I actually didnโ€™t really want anything out of talking to him, much less a relationship. When we first started talking, I kept leaving him on read and would only respond like 12 hours later lol. But then I started to warm up to him...๐Ÿ’œ

Anyways, fast foward โฉ we started this โ€œonline relationshipโ€ in July, even though you could barely call it that since we had never met irl. Then after getting to know each other better, we decided to meet up in real life around December. Also, this was the first time I was going to meet someone I met from PimD irl and to say I was terrified was an understatement. Even though the visit was only for a week, it was one of the best weeks of my life huehue.

[​IMG]

Then we met again in like May, earlier this year. But the point of this all is how crazy how much you can get to know about someone who lives 1,818 miles away from you. Heโ€™s one of my closest friends whom I plan to keep in my life for a long time coming.

So...even though this may just be a phone app, this all reminds me that you can actually meet some pretty dope (and cute) people here. Cheers to 9 years, PimD! ๐Ÿฅ‚ Iโ€™m glad I could be apart of 7 of those years.

[​IMG]

Also shoutout to my pimd bff @Brittany :,) I
    wouldโ€™ve posted a story about us cause we have so many mems, but most of them are against ToU.

Callipygian, DSK671H, Stephy and 2 others like this.
  14. Getting my ass kicked by @Squish-KiLling_You_4_fun during the PVP hunt๐Ÿ˜‚ Memorable moment where I lost almost 3T $. ๐Ÿ’“Love you lots and miss you๐Ÿ’“

SinisterSquish likes this.
  15. Oof I wish I could have been here from the starting day but oh well 5year works too ๐Ÿ˜‚As the other people said before PimD changed their life yes mine too.. Maybe for better or for worse verdict still not known but yes it did.

๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ

To point out a special moment with another player would be very hard but a recent one pops up in my mind,it was the latest PvP hunt in which I aimed got t100 since I've never finished on a t100 leader board before.

As ya'll can imagine it would have required quite a big amount of dns to constantly spill the golden potion of torpor to keep up the rank. So one of my friends - SeccCCyy_Pranay- sacrificed all his dns + time with family + energy + sleep unconditionally, even during his office hours as I had to keep on hitting for 20hours constantly. He actually shared my dream as his own and helped me by almost maxing the cursy dolls of other players so I could spill the potion in just 1-2hits. He had no other motivation for doing that, but just to help his friend. But also let me clarify, not only him but around 5 more of my friends helped me exactly like this for the PvP event too. But for me personally his contribution was unparalleled. That hunt was disliked by many people but it definitely restored my faith in a community and friendship aspect of PimD again!

๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ๐Ÿ”ผ

Happy Birthday PimD! ๐ŸŽ‚ Our lives would be very different without you.

16. ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽhappy 9th birthday PIMD๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽ
    Wishing you and all the Admins/Mods a wonderful birthday

17. Hunting for furni was hell. I once bought a furni for a bento but only managed to sell it for 19c when it didn't match my dorm. On the bright side, I made a few friends on the way (I think they quit tho?). But I gave up trying to make my dorm look cute and focused on leveling it up with free furni. I think I concluded that there still wasn't a hunt that could fit the furni in my room and I can wait?ยฟ

18. Happy 9th, I miss the cork board background.

19. You got me shook, you know! Don't ever quit playing this game please :confused: Thanks for always keeping up with my silliness and being my best friend. I'm so thankful for every moment we have gone through especially this day because you just made my wish come true on this Christmas (and it's not even Christmas Day yet)! You are absolutely one of the true friends. I love you, Twinsie!

20. I've been on this game for so long and can possibly choose who I would pick as a memorable moment but I think it will be @V-for-Venddetta I know him since are first home club then ended up right back in the same club again he started off annoying and rude to me but then I started to joke back and I saw a friendship being made we been through so much together that no one else in that club now would understand exactly how we get along so good just cracking joke at each here's to another v bb I love you ๐ŸŒš

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.