CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY PIMD! 🎉🎊🎁🎈

When I first met @-Sirin- , I was new to the game and just getting the hang of things, hunting the forums, trying to figure out it all out for myself. She took my under her wing(^_-) and helped guide me through the parts I didn't understand. She had confidence in my fast grasp of the game and quickly promoted me in her club to VP, sadly retiring to the party fairy life a few months later. She's still one of my closest in game friends, we chat daily and are confidants for our real life problems. She's one of my favorite parts of PIMD because she's always been there, even when we disagree on things.

My favorite memory of her was when I broke an old rs, he tried to SFW me. With her help, I was able to push back and turn the tables on him. He CF and left me alone. It felt amazing being able to fight back with a vengeance, and it made me realize how much Sirin has my back. I LOVE YOU BOO!

Psyche and Lumenia like this.
  2. Happy birthday PIMD!🎉

I’d like to share my most memorable moment on pimd even though I haven’t bene here for a full year yet and I’m still a nub.

My most memorable moment here was meeting @Lira around the start of April, she really changed my experience here on pimd for the better. We rs’ed eachother and she was an amazing rs always spoiling me but she also teased me. Eventually we broke rs though because she basically grew double my stats but I consider her one of my best friends here. And she still spoils all the time.
    She introduced me to her club, which I’m now perming thanks to her. So I have to thank her for convincing me to join.
    The only negative thing I have to say about her is that she made my rs standards way to high lmao.

Psyche likes this.
  3. Happy 9th Birthday PIMD!

My favorite memory/moment was meeting @-Evanora- . She had just created and was unlocking a cat club. We smashed through the parties so quick, having a blast and chatting all day while we did for 3 days straight. It was awesome and cemented our friendship. We're not in the same club anymore, but we still talk almost every day, sharing stories of both in game and rl drama. She's become a close friend and I am forever grateful to PIMD for creating the outlet in which we met.

Psyche likes this.
  4. Happy Birthday ATA! 🎉 Im happy I found this game, wherein I met my pimd family that eventually became my rl friends. In my 4 years of playing, @Juan_Tamad became my pup/big brother here and help me throughout the game. I remembered our dvp bonding. 😂 Thank you and Love you 💕
    Then December of 2015, I met my pimd mother that also helped me here and outside the game. @-MoB-OWSHlTIMHOT I miss our club hopping and making their cc noisy 😂 Love you too and see you soon both 🙂💕
    And also I remembered my pimd twiiiiins. We’re all six and we called ourselves Hexas. 😂 We also have a format in ign color_hexa 😂 sadly they’re all inactive now and Im the only one left here in the game. But thank you for this game, I met them and they became my real life friends.
    HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSAY ATA! 🎉

Psyche and -MoB-Jha like this.
  5. Ima join in, so @RoaringGalaxy you better appreciate this!

I should be saying nice things, but you're a bad influence on me in this game, constantly making me buy stuff🙃 you would argue it's the other way around buuut no proof 👀😂

Though we do help each other to collect any furniture or avi shards we want, specially when we get lucky on winning 999 you're welcome 🤭

We share the same LOVE for Christmas, and are basically the same person just different ends if the country❤

Thank you for sending all the doggo pics too!🐶

@RoaringGalaxy you should now say nice things about me 👀💕

Psyche and RoaringGalaxy like this.
  6. Happy birthday pimd.. I love you💜💜

7. Gosh, I actually don’t know where to start. I haven’t been playing this game for that long, but during this short time I’ve met so many people and made wonderful friends. Still, I would like to thank @Mai_Dr22 for being one of my most loyal friends.

She joined the game later than me, but still taught me a lot which I didn’t know from before. Mai listened to me when I had no one else to turn to, and cheered me up despite her own problems. To me she is someone I treasure dearly, and now that she’s busy, I miss her a lot💕

If I didn’t have to chose one memory, this would probably have taken awhile because I cherish all of them. However, if I were to chose, it would be one that some of you might not understand, or just think is plain weird.😂

Still, I will always remember, and always burst out crying and laughing from one single sentence she wrote to me once, “I’m a doormat, so step on me.” It might not make that much sense to others, but to me it meant the world at that time and that’s honestly more than enough.😭❤️❤️

@Mai_Dr22 not gonna lie, you’re such a weird person. Then again, I’m not really normal either.🙈 Thanks for being such an amazing friend, and I hope you always keep being yourself no matter what💕🌸

Psyche likes this.
  8. I've been play for 4 years and at least 80% u was with my friend sillykid. Somehow even after the club we met in disbanded we got back in the same club and haven't stop talking to each other since.

Psyche likes this.
  9. Happy birthday pimd. Even tho you dint share your cake with me

10. I met now my real life other half here around a year ago, not only did this game bring a bit of entertainment into my life, also my better half @Bzerrks

Psyche likes this.
  11. I think my grandest moment this year has to be the avatar database guide! I cannot be more proud to pull it off. I absolutely adore and love this game! I will be going on a proud FIVE YEARS NEVER TAKEN A BREAK FROM THE GAME.... COME JANUARY whoop whoop!!! (Idk if I should be proud of that) but this game makes me want to strive to be a graphic designer, and it's why I've been drawing for four years come late January.

My favorite moments are with my Rs Abstractio. She is absolutely my best friend on here. I think the time she was most annoyed at me this year was changing the guide format after she worked on the one year 🥺 (love you😅). She has always supported my dreams, and she is THE most giving person on this game which leads to my happiest moment on this game. She helped me get ALL the furniture I wanted this year for my dorms. She is AMAZING. She helped me get the rainbow bead chair. She helped me get the co-z relaxation station, and the entire Game of Thrones dormset (seriously amazing). She is my bestest of friends, and I am glad we are going on 2 years of friendship!! She is the most giving, selfless, and sweetest person on PIMD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Pictures Above Created by Abs)

faby, Psyche and Lumenia like this.
  12. Wouldn’t meet the LOML without you. We may have ups and downs but PIMD brought us together. Thank you, ATA! Happy birthday, PIMD 🎂💓 love from me and my rs @BOYETT 💋

BOYETT and Psyche like this.
  13. Happy Born Day PIMD💕✨
    •Favorite memory would be when I meet @LailaTov. I was a hot head & talked mad sh*t to everyone I came across, & she was one of the few I came across. Long story short, got kicked out of the club I was in because she told a VP & they wanted me to apologize too her. I wouldn't, so they booted me. I was mad, but it turned into something very positive. She help me get my max plunder, she invited me to her club, met a gang of people I enjoy talking too every day. Help me enjoy my first Black Friday, yay💕 Now I am 2mcs 👏🏾☺️ lolz. Overall I'm glad we had encounter like we did or I'd still be stuck & talking mad tough to everyone. PIMD brings different people together, & it's lit🤙🏾💕 Thanks Patti, I appreciate ya.

14. I’ve had the game once before a few years back, and rejoined this year in September or so.

Regardless, because of this I was a complete noob. I remember there was a woman with a gorgeous yellow and purple ocean of an avatar. Her name was Bubbly Bandit and she was Gemini.

I remember all the things she traded me and all the in game currency she lost to help me get started. I don’t speak with her anymore unfortunately but it’s people like her that make this game worth it. Congrats with the development of this game! It’s amazing how far you’ve come. However, I think if anyone deserves a Christmas Surprise it’d be her.

Ever since then I’ve tried to repay to others what she gave to me. I’ve spent countless bentos on newbies. It feels warming to give back, that you for letting me with this game. 💗

Psyche likes this.
  15. My favorite memories have always involved @Pingu I’m so thankful for her in a daily basis. From our vent session to celebrating life milestones. It’s crazy to think how our friendship started. She’s always been a rock for me and gave me clarity. When we aren’t in the same club it just doesn’t feel right. She will always be by my side no matter what and I know that for a fact. Ily Stephy 💕

Psyche likes this.
  16. Happy 9th Anniversary ☆*:.o(≧▽≦)o.:*☆

My fav moments that I had with another player is probably with my original pup @AthenaFhalaris, she welcomed me and taught me a lot of things in this game... even if I was really confused about things here 😅,she still took time to explain me factors that I couldn't understand.... I think I wouldn't have continued playing this if it wasn't for her.... and that's one thing I love about PIMD is that there is a community that is willing to help each other... sure there are a some bad sides, but from what I see there are a lot of good features in it🎉

Psyche likes this.
  17. Happy birthday PIMD 🥳

I’m still a baby on this app really, only 7months on Christmas Eve compared to your 9 years 🤭. That being said it’s been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride. I’ve had some pretty great times here & met some wonderful people & some pretty awful times that have made me want to quit & never look back, but my RS @Honorificabilitudinitatibus has been with me through a lot of those times ever since we met and I can’t thank him enough.

We have the same most memorable moment, which he mentioned, when first meeting him & starting to talk to him (all because I asked in our club at the time if someone could max my gifts 🙈) but honestly every day with him is a treasured experience, every time he sticks with me after an argument 🙊 every time I make him smile and laugh, every smart & wonderful thing to come out of his mouth. I couldn’t imagine my life without him now & I have you to thank for that ATA 🥰

18. Happy birthday pimd I being here for almost 2 years plus now and I would say it's being great even though I have ups and downs moments here but nonetheless I make alot of friends here from around the countries as well👍I love most of the hunt your make as some are super creative and that even I wouldn't think of it but you make it and you also make it interesting and exciting like implementing black cat cafe/invites which is a fun thing for me beside normal cat cafe(I need the thrill here😂)
    Lastly thanks for always trying to make pimd a safe place for people, happy 9th birthday pimd may you reach to your 100 birthday😍

19. Omg memories. I just remember telling someone that I poured my milk straight into the box when I ate cereal, and they called me insane 😂

Sloth likes this.
  20. I forgot to mention
    @ThotNuggets @Zay @Webkinz @derpender @iMoan
    For help and drops 🥰

BirthControl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.