❄️2019 BENTO HOLIDAY RAFFLE❄️

Discussion in 'Activities' started by shebeenafan, Dec 20, 2019.

1. [​IMG] 2019
    ❄️BENTO HOLIDAY❄️
    RAFFLE

[​IMG]
    HOSTED BY:
    ☃️SHEBEENAFAN & THURSDAY☃️
    -
    •ENTRY COST 1 🍱•
    -
    Welcome to the first ever Holiday Bento Raffle! We’ll be breaking you all into even groups of 25+ once bookings close on the 27th & the winners will be announced on the 29th! We’ll be using a name wheel website to pick one winner from each group who will then receive all the bentos from their groups entries!

There’s also a BONUS RAFFLE! Unlike the regular raffle, the bonus raffle has unlimited spots; which means instead of being broken into groups it will be one huge raffle, with one huge payout, for one lucky winner! Entry for the bonus raffle is 2 bentos! Booking closes for the bonus raffle on the 29th (which is also when we will be announcing the winners from the regular raffle) and we will announce the bonus raffle winner on the 31st!

To book send your bentos to @ADiamondInTheRough (This is Thursday’s alt who won’t be participating in the raffle) please wall or let her know when you send if you’re booking for regular or bonus raffle to help us stay organized! You can also leave a reply in this thread with the amount of bentos you sent to help keep our list accurate! Regular raffle is 1 bento, the bonus raffle is 2!

❄️DATES TO REMEMBER❄️

•regular raffle booking closes: 12/27
    •regular raffle winners will be announced: 12/29
    •bonus raffle booking closes 12/29
    •bonus raffle winner will be announced: 12/31

Wall either hosts if you have any questions! All future updates + winners will be announced in this thread😘

[​IMG]

Rizky, -duke, NAVYAA-INDIAN and 2 others like this.
  2. You guys this can be really fun I know you have atleast one bento☺️

3. I sent 3 (Regular & Bonus raffle entry)

Seriously and shebeenafan like this.
  4. yay okay thanks for joining!💖

5. Omg i need bentos

6. yassss gal all you need is 1 to enter☺️

7. I know y’all wanna join! Book while bookings are open😋

8. IF WE GET 10 MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS IM THROWING IN AN EXTRA 5 BENTOS TO BONUS RAFFLE💖 I’m gonna do bento counts & keep you guys updated so we can know exactly how many bentos are up to play

24hrs from now is 12:08pm central time!!! If 10 people join i’m throwing in an extra 5 bentos☺️

Seriously likes this.
  9. GUYS I’VE DECIDED TO MAKE IT GROUPS OF 6 FOR THE REGULAR RAFFLE SO YOU GUYS HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF WINNING & NEITHER HOSTS ARE COMPETING TO KEEP IT FAIR & SQUARE!💖

Seriously likes this.
  10. Bump!

shebeenafan likes this.
  11. Would you guys prefer to seperated into larger or smaller groups?

Spread the word about the raffle guys💕 10 people join im adding 5 of my bentos for the bonus raffle☺️

12. Bump!

shebeenafan likes this.
  13. Sent and bump!

14. yay thankyou so much!💓

catharsis likes this.
  15. JOIN GUYS THIS WILL BE SOO MUCH FUN💕

16. Okay... I don’t have bentos...

17. How many people have joined?

18. get some bookings are open until the 27th for the regular raffle & the 29th for the bonus raffle💕

19. Checking now :)

shebeenafan likes this.