CONTEST PIMD-mas Ornaments!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I put a lot of effort in my work especially my 999 nutcracker πŸ₯¨πŸ₯¨and I also made some candy Christmas tree πŸŽ„and cake 🍰 . Hope ur guys like it and I'mma buy more playdoh for my cousin for Christmas😳.🎁[​IMG]

Psyche likes this.
  2. I put a lot of effort in my work especially my 999 nutcracker πŸ₯¨πŸ₯¨and I also made some candy Christmas tree πŸŽ„and cake 🍰 . Hope ur guys like it and I'mma buy more playdoh for my cousin for Christmas😳.🎁
    [​IMG]

3. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ i cant figure out how to post, anyway the link works soooo.

4. You almost had it. Just remember to make sure your link looks like this:

And then press that little image in the tool bar to insert your link. If you do not see your image before you post, it did not work. So if you see the thing it won't show.

But here :)πŸ’š

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG] :D This is my first hand craft, i will give name Modoll(mochi doll);), Say Hiiii to Modoll:p.
    Made from broken lamps and my Rs's flannel when exchanging gifts.

6. Stag Figurine Christmas Tree Ornament sculpted and carved with wood and clay. I thought the Stag Figurine had a lot of potential for such a purpose and it seems so! No Christmas Tree at my place and hardly a lovely enough background to truly show it off, however, the work was fun! I always feel that one's work looks better in person, bahumbug! Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Oh gawd y’all or so creative mines gunna look like a piece of doo doo πŸ₯΄,but here ya go. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. You are the best, tysm πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Ulquiorra likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

Went and crafted the current hunt box. When you open it three sugarplums pop up, I know it’s kinda wonky but I’m proud 🀩🀩🀩

(If the image doesn’t show, help is appreciated πŸ˜… thank youuu)

11. Anyone else make something but won't submit it because it's terrible and no one will like it and because you're not artistic at all and will only make a fool of yourself........... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Just me... Ok πŸ₯Ί

12. [​IMG]

I guess you all already know about bentos right? πŸ™†πŸ» It's so popular nowadays because we use it as currency to trade here πŸ˜‹
    But I wonder why the PEP bento isn't really popular like tempura or launch set bento? πŸ₯Ί they're not bad or naughty chibis on Santa's list though πŸ™ˆ
    Well I hope you guys like this anyway!πŸ’•
    Merry Christmas for everyoneπŸŽ…
    And the chibis want to celebrate Christmas too πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

13. [​IMG]

I guess you all already know about bentos right? πŸ™†πŸ» It's so popular nowadays because we use it as currency to trade here πŸ˜‹
    But I wonder why the PEP bento isn't really popular like tempura or launch set bento? πŸ₯Ί they're not bad or naughty chibis on Santa's list though πŸ™ˆ
    Well I hope you guys like this anyway!πŸ’•
    Merry Christmas for everyoneπŸŽ…
    And the chibis want to celebrate Christmas too πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I ended up making two ornaments... 🀭

β„β„β„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„β„β„β„
    β„β˜ƒοΈ πŸ‡― πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡Ύ πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡½ β˜ƒοΈβ„
    🦌 πŸ‡³ πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡± 🦌
    πŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦Œ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.