Dear, ATA: I think it’s time to cut ties with Tapjoy....

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by renamed43621, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think I speak for a substantial amount of the PIMD community when I say this, ATA, you as a company deserve so much better than to have Tapjoy even remotely affiliated with y’all. Anyway you could get a company like AdColony Inc. or InMobi? Tapjoy is like the Great Value brand you buy at a Dollar Tree.

2. What's wrong w tapjoy and why do you think you can speak for me

3. Did I say, “I think I can speak for Wednesday when I say this.” Look up there and read that again and tell me what it says, please.

Sloth and Sirrracha like this.
  4. Agreed

renamed43621 likes this.
  5. I have had a wonderful experience with Tapjoy's customer service. I'm so glad they switched from Fyber, because Fyber was awful

BenSolo, Ulquiorra, 3 and 5 others like this.
  6. Don't try and speak for anyone but yourself

7. Can you explain what your actual problem is with Tapjoy instead of describing it as a “Great Value Brand”? I’ve personally never had an issue with it. Fyber on the other hand was terrible.

Also great value is actually a Walmart brand 🌚

Alicia, 3, Rizky and 2 others like this.
  8. The only issue I have is that only android gets games. I have never had a game offer since I switched to iOS. Just random trivia for 2ec or “enter your credit card” offers.

Cami_5, Bearille, Hag and 10 others like this.
  9. Ughhh i'm happy with Tapjoy so far.
    They usually respond very quick when i requested for help.
    I just sent a request yesterday & i had been waiting for their support because it took longer than usual, but today they sent me an email apologize about they are fed up with requests & mine will take a while.
    So I think you should explain your problem, or even send them your issue so they can help you fix it or they can improve it for better experiences.

3, Rizky, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  10. ^this, just wish the same offers were available across all platforms

Cami_5, Bearille, -Lunaria- and 3 others like this.
  11. Oh my lord.🤦🏼‍♂️ Someone control this child, please?

Sirrracha and Gorgeousness like this.
  12. *Keyboard Warrior enters chat*
    There you are! I knew you would be here sooner or later. Lol I’m glad to hear that Tapjoy is treating you so well. Good to know they are some people. And I’m guessing you don’t have a Dollar Tree? Obviously not.🌚

Sirrracha likes this.
  13. You really aren't making a good argument here 😂Also you're the only one who sounds like a child here fighting with everyone who doesn't agree with you.

14. I do have a dollar tree, they do not sell Great Value.

Excuse me for trying to understand your point, I’ll make sure to never try again if it’s going to be such an issue.

Muschi, LeeJarrett and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  15. Lol I mean it’s all good, but you’re acting as if you just addressed the post with a question as simple as something like, “What issues are you having?” You made it a little more extra than that so I just added a little extra to my response. @Wednesday is ALWAYS looking for a little attention in forums it seems so I expected that. She’s a regular.

Sirrracha likes this.
  16. I think you may be lost? Who are you?

17. I'd rather you don't know me, because tbh I don't wanna know you. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also great comeback you're just showing that what I said is true. 👌🏻

EIiza, Muschi, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  18. Switch to android.

Rizky likes this.
  19. I like tap joy, even tho it’s just 1ec for a survey or etc when they have the double promo you get 2 and just think if you keep doing it it builds up. Plus there’s some offers where you just have to visit a page and get 1ec. Just think of it as slowly and steady 😏
    I miss getting games on Android tho, huge payouts but it takes a while to complete.

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu, Hoes and 2 others like this.
  20. Lol k. Was just gonna offer you some guidance to where you were trying to go, because it isn’t here. Sorry for trying to lend a helping hand. Sheesh. 🤐😂 The adolescents these days...

Sirrracha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.