LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. I got my first pup at 87k flowers

2. I'm very annoyed, I answered the right questions and bought the 19ec pomegranate and not getting tier 4! I've spent 236 ec I better get the tier 4 🤬

3. You could still get it. I didn't think I was either because my last choice task didn't line up with the restart spoiler in the story tier thread. But I ended up getting the true ending. So don't give up hope

4. I’ve brought the restart how do u get it work it isn’t working

5. I've had to restart but dont even remember my first choices tbh. I know I picked the nicest ones. I just think it's dumb that there's a possibility to NOT get it when it's something you pay for. Talk about a RIP off

KittyAlice and iDeath like this.
  6. I feel like story passes shouldn't have an expiration date. It takes some longer than others to complete. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cherilynn, Aldrin, KittyAlice and 7 others like this.
  7. How can i read this story im new sorry :)

8. U should choose ,end not true ending and u will be able to restart

9. ATA really needs to weigh in on this. I picked all the "right" choices, supposedly one step away from the end of the story and I'm not getting any Stygian Gems from parties (Cat, Pizza, or Hipster).

I've been stuck at 6 gems for 3 days after doing multiple EC and hipster parties.

KittyAlice and iDeath like this.
  10. Me too! I am not happy!

11. I can’t choose the true ending despite following “recommended” path. Shouls I wait till this
    mysterious gem to drop and try again? Or i should just restart?

It’s feel like a torture to restart

KittyAlice and Gossamer like this.
  12. I 💜The avis

13. how do i use the pom pass?, someone help me im new here🥺

14. ive got two story pass: the pom F and pom M, how do i use them?🥺

15. Can someone drop a link to the tier requirements? 🤔 Like what you have to do for each tier

16. Hey, I bought Story Pass Pomegranate F for 1M but the story hasn't been activated, what do I do to activate it? 😅

17. It should activate automatically. Send a help ticket if it isn't.

18. It should activate automatically. Send a help ticket if it isn't.

19. I have no idea why that posted twice and with such a long gap between them -____-

20. Looking to buy male pomegranate pass! WMO!