Again...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trendsetting, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #NeedBlackMods

#NeedStraightMods

#NeedPendingSilencesThatAreChecked

#KTFSAFM

2. Mods are green.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Boi.. stfu

Who cares if a mod isn’t black or isn’t straight? It ain’t doing nothing to you. You just sound very homophobic that you have to pin point you want a mod that’s not straight. Crawl back to your main where you sit in silence. Also pending silences? What are you rolling on about now? A silence isn’t pending you either have it or don’t.

4. What’s a main? We don’t use those in forums 2019

Rizky, GodTierOni and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  5. Bait. Clear bait

6. @ATA I'm black and work graveyard shifts, wink wink

7. Not sure why ethnicity should matter in terms of mods but okay.

Rizky likes this.
  8. It's clear that you're mentally retarded assuming that I give a fuck about your biased opinion. It's doing something to me when I get silenced for not being gay or I get silenced for making jokes with other races where we're all laughing and having a good time. That's nondiscrimination and injustice.

I also, don't fear anything, so the word "homophobic" is being implied as, "a heterosexual man we can't convert" when you use it.

I'm saying, let us receive a wider variety of mods. Mods who won't silence for shit that doesn't break TOU.

Pending silences as in they have to be reviewed and approved of. Many people are wrongfully silenced. Whether you admit it or not. It doesn't matter if you create an alt to comment something retarded on my thread. The topic is, variety. Equality.

Vosovic likes this.
  9. The same fucking reason why people ask for a different variety of ethnicity in avatars.

10. Ya make me mod I'll keep you all safe bruh

Rizky, Muschi, Trendsetting and 2 others like this.
  11. Support. Make my husband mod.

explodo likes this.
  12. I think we need more mods that are not mods! Non-mods need representation too!

Rizky and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Exhibit A

14. You should apply for mod

15. U don't like jokes ?

16. I'm not going to be able to be a mod on any account that people have argued with.

Not to mention I'd indiscriminately silence all of you for anything against TOU and I'd silence people of both sexualities for sick comments in pubs.

And I'd be the first 100% black mod and I'd rather be like the 10th.

17. Sad.

18. Isn't that a good thing...? That'd be exactly what ur supposed to do

19. Nothing supportable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.