EVENT Carols & Sugarplums

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 17, 2019.

1. It doesn't even look like tights. Looks like they took two halves of two different colors and just stuck em together.

iKittiana, LeeJarrett, Lanaya and 4 others like this.
  2. I really don't care for this hunt though to be super honest

TheGodOfScylla, LeeJarrett and Kaho like this.
  3. This hunt is so adorable ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ

TattedMamii likes this.
  4. It seems silly that we need 5 new gifts for each level of the main story. I got 12 for the first part and yet they donโ€™t count for the second part. Sigh.

5. obsessed with this hunt ๐Ÿ’ž send any and all unwanted hunt items my way, please

6. SOOOO, IS IT GONNA LAST 4 OR 14 DAYSSSSS....ITโ€™s GLITCHING...IN MAIN SCREEN IT SAYS 4 days and counting, and inside the phone it says 13 days.

7. Honestly if we do get a star wars hunt imma be excited asf tbfh ๐Ÿ˜‚

loaded and SinfulSerpent like this.
  8. No Rat King pet outfit? Missed opportunity

9. I love the avatars

TheGodOfScylla likes this.
  10. Please answer @ATA! ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

11. Many ballerinas, especially when in costumes, prefer to or must wear tights that match their outfits. You can see her tights match the orangey yellow tones in her actual outfit, they arenโ€™t simply a white-ish or pale white tone. Itโ€™s also common to wear light tights or light/extra shiny pointe shoes to show off the legs more, hence why many white ballerinas wear white or very light tights/shoes as well! :)

TheGodOfScylla likes this.
  12. My girly feminine side is screaming at the cuteness and frills

Lyssi likes this.
  13. Two weeks

14. eh. Itโ€™s alright. The last one was better though. The whole ice theme. This ones just ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. The avis arenโ€™t even that good. The snake is alright though.
    The real question is. What do I do with all my secret santa gifts? I hope we get a prize out of it. I feel like people are gonna use these to try and get out of legit gifting. Like โ€œoh, gift the dropperโ€ lemme gift them this super cheap and useless gift so I meet my gift requirements.
    Idk. Does it have a use other than โ€œcollect xyz number of gifts for this one part of this quest thingโ€?

15. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

16. Nice female avatars, fucking hideous male avatars.

Maverickxxvii likes this.
  17. Reread the original post. It always gives the end date of each hunt.

18. Literally dying for this furniture. My god. :eek:

_Isa_ likes this.