EVENT Carols & Sugarplums

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Plus the Harry Potter Hunt for Christmas was more than enough ๐Ÿ˜•and that weird hype beast theme all December long. Like can we just have a winter related theme and thatโ€™s it.

2. The amount of glitches out the gate with this hunt is hurting me. And Iโ€™m still sad there werenโ€™t invites on top of it all.

3. Do you not understand how long it takes to properly design, draw out, name, and write out all of these things? The Mandalorian JUST came out, itโ€™s absurd to assume they would or even COULD completely wipe all of their prior plans away for it.

4. 1. Restart app for a free (correct) lite box.
    2. Is there a reason the Secret Santa Gifts are positioned so far back in the showcase and not up front with the other new stuff?

lemoneyes likes this.
  5. Too girly, wth๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚

6. Everything is so cuteeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

7. The 499ecs is PUGS? They look like French Bulldogs. Pugs don't have pricked ears.

8. Iโ€™m glad they didnโ€™t include the lb avis under the Avatars section or else I wouldโ€™ve sworn that Lolita avi was lb

9. I'll make a deal with you if ATA could just give us some kind of confirmation as to if we will ever get a Star wars hunt I'll finally be quite. Until then I will keep complaining. I know it takes weeks for these things to happen. I am just saying they knew that this current iteration of star wars ( the skywalker saga) is coming to an end they could have done something.

10. THIS HUNT IS SOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!!!! ATA U HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB ONCE AGAIN ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ the avis ๐Ÿ˜ the furniture๐Ÿ˜ everything about this hunt is just ๐Ÿ˜

11. I have never seen uglier furniture or AVI since I can remember

12. SUGAR PLUM FAIRY PUG IS SOOOOO CUTE owo

Bambi_ likes this.
  13. Try sending a help ticket and asking. (Ask nicely!) They'll probably be more apt to respond privately than publicly.

TheGodOfScylla, DanieIIa and Day like this.
  14. Fixed. :)

15. Oooh I like the color scheme of the furniture.

16. cuteness overload

17. ATA never tells us what theyโ€™ll do, itโ€™s nice that way

TheGodOfScylla and lemoneyes like this.
  18. I tried that, and I'll try again but I doubt I'll get a response

19. How tho