EVENT Carols & Sugarplums

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 17, 2019.

1. no

Mud, Snitcherry, lLunaa and 9 others like this.
  2. I can't even get any answers from ATA so I doubt we will ever get a Star wars hunt. Biggest franchise spanning 40 years and nothing, but no we can get hunts for fashion, and different countries but not star wars

3. Did you know bugging them about what you want isn't a good way to get it? Maybe they have plans for one but it wasn't gonna be at Christmas time, it's just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

4. To bad we will never get one. They can give hunts for fashion, other countries, and other things but not a 40+ year franchise

5. So...these Santa boxes. 🌝 What's the deal with them?

6. I highly doubt it I am so tired of well quit bitching you might get it next hunt. No I will keep complaining until I get some damn answers

CinnamonGirl and lemoneyes like this.
  7. wE wAnT sTaR wArS
    Why ata no listen to our needs and wants?

...but seriously, just because a hunt is wanted doesn’t mean ata has to do it. That’s your answer tbh. They do what hunts they wanna do.

My birthday is the same day the movie comes out. All I get to hear is how the day is all about that movie 🌚 you think you got it bad cuz ata won’t make you your hunt ha!

8. They've done Star Wars related things before. They aren't completely ignoring the franchise. They just didn't want to do a Star Wars Christmas hunt, which is still disappointing. :(

SinfulSerpent likes this.
  9. I want a porta potty hunt for your birthday.

Mud, Emmie, Anonymous and 1 other person like this.
  10. Can we be friends!!?? I support your cause!! I haven’t seen a James Bond hunt either, and it’s another big franchise!!!

Emmie likes this.
  11. That Pink Plum Fairy 😍❤️😍

12. I enjoy Christmas sweets a fair amount, but this is giving me diabetes.

(Just a joke, I know diabetes is serious)

13. Do y’all not realize how hard it is to make a hunt based on a massive franchise?

They have to come up with different/altered names for all the items and have to create ALL the art for EVERYTHING, along with a story line.. and make sure, with all of that, they aren’t copying something too directly..?

I’d like to see y’all pump out this amount of stuff as fast as you expect them to, lmao.

14. First off happy birthday! Second off the only reason I am so pissed is because they gave us hunts for other things that were ending. This is a 40+ year franchise ending. That and we get hunts and Avis for all kinds of stupid stuff why not give in to just one fanbase for once

15. Das fab idea 🌚👏

AmethystNight likes this.
  16. I don't know they have given us quite a few actually I don't see why one more would hurt. Let's see the avengers hunt the game of thrones hunt. But I guess it's too damn hard to do a massive hunt for Star Wars

17. I mean, weren't the prequels supposed to be the end of the franchise too? I doubt Star Wars will be over for good... especially now that Disney is at the helm. There will probably be at the very least remakes of it in like two decades. 🤢

lemoneyes likes this.
  18. I'll start working on the petition right away. 💪🏼

Anonymous likes this.
  19. Yes. Star Wars Hunt.