LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. I bought the pass but it didn’t start

Varia669 and RavingMolly like this.
  2. Anyone have pics of the tier1 VIP Avis?

3. so I made that post over a week ago and I still haven’t gotten a single one. I don’t understand, and I’m feeling pretty frustrated. It should take two weeks to finish a single part of this story, especially when others are getting them within the first few parties.

IridescentRose likes this.
  4. Everyone is complaining about the puppy drop but I’m over here struggling with these damn gem drops 😤😤

ZoeMonarch and Chrissy like this.
  5. Can someone pls help me ??

I bought the gold Pom pass to restart story and when I click the option to restart it says insufficient funds but I have the pass in inventory so idk why it says that. Is this a glitch ? If I click the second option to end will I be able to go back and restart ?

tysm

I-Angel and Me0w like this.
  6. Stupid how you have to spend 99ecs to mess up and have to spend 19 more ec to redo everything. Was really admiring this pass, but ata has butchered it.

iDeath likes this.
  7. I have purchased the cash story passes and nothing came up at all for me to complete so then purchased the m and f 99ecs story passes and again nothing showed up other than that there’s an option to trade the giftable ones too another person? So another 200ecs.. Will it then work for me??

Jade11264 likes this.
  8. S
    Same here

9. Look at the first page of this thread. It shows ALL the Avis. There's not vip of the tier 1s

Muschi likes this.
  10. Restart your app. And you don't HAVE to gift the passes. That's OPTIONAL

11. I didn't get my first puppy till I got like 57k of the blossoms 😒

12. I bought both the VIP and the regular pass, but nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

13. This has been my favorite story pass so far. Although, I really did like the valentines one too.

14. I'm having the same problem

15. I dunno how many parties I've been in, still no puppy. This is depressing and suggests I won't do any further ec parties.

16. U Pay 99ec and May nót even get all the avatars.. This is ridiculous

ZoeMonarch and iDeath like this.
  17. Those who accidentally or purposefully closed the story m/f, will have to buy the 19 ecs pomegranate pass to restart the story. After it restarts, you'll use the VIP pass to continue.
    Those who didn't get the true ending will have to buy only the 19 ecs one & make the right choices; starting from beginning.
    Although it's BS but what can one do about it!! 🤪😒

Noodie3 likes this.
  18. How do I use it? I brought one and it is not the giftable version

19. The same thing happened to me

20. Buying male VIP story pass