She's outta control

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jason3725, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm jason.

At first I told myself I wasn't going to make a post and was going to let her be with what she's been doing but it's been going on long enough. So Idk if you've heard of vinny, but I dated her for a bit.I only broke up with her because she'd start dissing people from her own club which wasn't cool. I told her we could be friends as she seemed a bit fragile at the time and could break. Turns out after the breakup she'd still spill tea to me.

There's also more to vinny but i'll get into that later.

(She later went lesbian since she was tired of her relationships with men never working out and how some just don't even want her but she said girls are always friendly to her so she hopes that she'll turn a straight girl- which she's attempting to do as we speak) She was even talking about hasi (who I love) she was saying how she hopes hasi breaks up with sara cause she wants hasi but also sara so she wants to form a love triangle. She was telling me about kaho (who i thought was her friend) she called her pathetic that she has to rely on a sugar daddy to get through. (which i'm all for like who cares if someone has a sugar daddy and honest she seemed jealous she didn't have one).

She also said that madi was been trampling through every guy on this game and that she isn't serious abut russell and is only trying to secure his bag. (learn how he beats people at rps and wins misc) And for russell she said he never leaves the house and orders mcdonalds to bring his chicken nuggets to him while he just plays games all day and the trash piles up around him.

For ade.. she just said that she goes to stores and takes the clothes without paying. She said tender was playing with their cat and doing weird stuff... which.. I'm not going to go into THAT much detail...

Then she said detention never even been to school.. she said he never even went to kindergarten and was just homeschooled all his life and then went to prom at a real school.

She told me rosey had dropped out of school to join beauty school later but she failed.. and so now she's outside of popeyes trying to get people to buy her sandwhich for 30$ even tho it's not sold out anymore,

Then for maka she said that she stopped taking showers and baths at 18 and hasn't washed her hair on some new cleanse. She "washes" herself with the soil of the earth and will ocassionally take a mud bath. She dumpster dives for her meal of the day.

Panda, she said that panda doesn't even know what a panda is and just thought it was a koala bear or something. but vinny thought a spider was called a leopard for the longest time.

Then she told me she's trying to milk omen (her butch gf) for all their stuff and in time it'll happen...

She said esec was hot and her next project but she wants to make a smooth transition to why she's dating guys now and if she could even get him to look her way.

But back to why I don't date vinny anymore. Apart from her talking about her friends and etc she told me she washes her clothes once a month and just rewears clothes because she's lazy. She cleans her sheets once a year. She also sticks her hand in a bag of lays chips before playing with herself and doesn't even wash her hands. She's pulled a sunnidaze with her dog ( before they had to take her cute shiba inu away from her) She's also expressed that she wants to be like lovelypeaches. She says how peaches has gotten so much fame and attention and she strives to be like them one day. So, she's started to inimate her (that's why she's trying to pull esec into her worn panini) she once ate her own nutella and even says she's saves her homemade lemonade in jars and lets them sit out for a week before drinking them. She says when it looks really yellow almost brown is how she knows it good and ready. I"ve expressed how that's not right but she doesn't care. She's also drinking her own "red wine" she smears it on her face too like a face mask to get rid of her bumps

2. I just remembered I forgot to say that she's the one who made the new shade post. Why else do they mention her club and hasi? She also told me that alex never goes outside and that he talks to girls on here and tries to bribe them with bentos to get them to give him the the time of day cause girls run away from him. She's been up writing all those post about people. Sometimes no one writes about someone so she makes a post so others will send in some "tea" she doesn't know Jay but she just wanted to find any drama.

She also wrote about the Fam vs that meow club just to get some memes and more people hyped up cause the RICO VS ROD was getting old and she wanted some new tea.She said that whoever wins between fam or meow club she may decide to take them into her clutches and make them her new toy.

But vinny, i hope you stop using that shade page to let your anger out. Spreading petty rumours and sharing stuff abut people isn't right. Leave hasi alone.. leave sara and their relationship alone. You have no right to meddle in their lives.

stop being so scared to say stuff to someone's face that you have to create a page to write about people in secrect.

3. Oh my god no one cares about this drama in forums
    Very funny wording

Star, LilMissSnowy, tsukki and 2 others like this.
  4. Bruh bruh 2 early for dis need coffee 1st

5. ^ let's go I know a place

6. 😳^

7. Yah, someone summarise or mods pls lock

LilMissSnowy and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. Basically it's someone on an alt allegedly spilling a bunch of people's "secrets" and then he complains about PIMD Shade because "people don't say it to each other's faces"

yet he made an alt and posted this in forums which is essentially the same thing as anonymously shit talking behind people's backs?

Star, Piggys24, LilMissSnowy and 4 others like this.
  9. Tf is Pimd shade

10. It's a page on the 3rd party app line where a bunch of people anonymously send in "confessions" and "tea"

It's mostly the same handful of people (you can tell pretty easily) beating the same 3 dead horses

11. Lmao that's honestly the saddest thing

Star, Maddi_Matsu, Jason3725 and 2 others like this.
  12. What are the 3 dead horses? Also love that line is still messy and toxic. 🥴 I'm just gonna stay on pimd and forums.

13. Omg this is so funny. "SHE DOESNT LOVE RUSSELL SHE JUST WANTS TO LEARN HOW HE BEATS PEOPLE AT ROCK PAPER SCISSORS AND GETS MISC ITEM"
    lmfao whaaaaat

14. But russell eats chicken nuggets and plays game all day 🤣🤣🤣

Who tf are these people? Is this a joke? 🌚 also if Vinny is sticking her hands in food before she rub it in, that's a yeastie mess waiting to happen

Also i know RICO is a club/group on here or family whatever. What is ROD?

I'm so confused.

Jason3725 likes this.
  15. Yeah that's why i'm trying t tell vinny she needs to shut the page down. It's always the same people writing about the same people. Some nice comments are there but it's getting old like the pee in her jars.
    Genuine gay affection? Vinny doesn't know that.

16. Rod is Ride or die,
    They had their famous war beef but idk if it's over or not.

17. Ah yes, me exposing vinny is the same. Crawl back to your troll cave.

18. Whether or not some chick cheated on her husband with several pimd guys, and like 2 different sfw-related dramas. The first drama was actually interesting but it's been ran into the ground so many times. Nothing new, just rehashing the same shit that's been said again and again
    Crawl back to your main account 🥴

19. That's 2 things, did you forget how to count? Listen, I don't want people to know i dated vinny. I'm embrassed to be associated with her..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.