Interactive, Incentive Based Club 🌱

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by AsiaOasis, Dec 11, 2019.

1. PHAT 🐱
    ◇─◇──◇────◇────◇──

⁣Club Incentive:

πŸŽ‰POTD= +20pts
    πŸ‘™πŸ• Kini= +10pts
    🐱Cat= +5pts
    ✰ At the end of each day you tell your team leader how many points you earned. On Friday a raffle is held and each point goes towards the raffle! 🎟

+20 pts = πŸ₯‡
    +10 pts = πŸ₯ˆ
    +5 pts = πŸ₯‰
    Raffle ticket 🎟 = +20 pts

Team Leaders can give +5 points to players who are active 🌟

✰ After you complete 2⃣ parties πŸŽ‰ you can choose your club emoji tag! 🀯

✰ Complete 5⃣ parties and you get first dibs on which parties we do! 😧 plus get an extra +10pts towards the raffle!

πŸ‘‘Team Dior Leader: @AsiaOasis (The Prez)
    🎩Team Fendi Leader:
    πŸ‘ Team Prada Leader:

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇───

What we do:

✰ B2B POTD!

✰ WE WANT TO HELP YOU GROW! 🌱

✰ Gift the dropper and admin chibi!

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇───

2. I'm getting flashbacks to everytime FRIENDS post shit about their clubs process.

This at least makes sense. Good luck!

Cindyrela, Rizky, Meanie and 3 others like this.
  3. If rosie getting PTSD isn't enough reason to shut that club down idk what is

Rizky, Meanie, Maddi_Matsu and 2 others like this.
  4. Cool idea 😊 But you should post that here.

Rizky, Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and 4 others like this.
  5. I was in that club and it was so confusing πŸ’€

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  6. Tysm! πŸ₯Ί

7. Sounds like so much work. But good luck.

8. I don’t get why people think dividing their club into teams makes sense

V_Witchy_101, Rizky and Meanie like this.
  9. Creative, I like effort
    "tell admin how many points you've earned"
    When ideas are too much work, so you implement the trust system, I hope you don't start a business, ever

10. Quick question tho. Why would you gift the admins when someone else drops?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Same. I'm confused as fuck from this to. Must be a alt or got bad help from them how to make a club

Sirrracha likes this.
  12. Also stop trying to scab free chibis your not a premium club. DROPPER gets gifts not dropper and you you can get gifts if you bort the cat that's it that's how it works

Sirrracha likes this.
  13. Good idea for those that get bored mid hunt. Especially for newbies

AsiaOasis likes this.
  14. Most admins in the club are droppers most of the time

15. Wow I had no idea I was being critiqued by the worlds top businessmen πŸ’€ no one is gonna join a random new club if you just spread ur banner through campus. They join if they have a reason to. A raffle. Teams are so team leaders can keep track of who’s participating on a smaller scale so it’s more accurate. Tf wrong with y’all πŸ˜‚

16. A club on a game isn’t a business πŸ’€ if you incentivize something ppl will join, its as simple as that

17. Teams are divided to make counting points easier. I can’t keep track of everyone who partied, team leaders are in charge of counting the teammates points

18. People go to clubs for b2b potd with a bonus of premiums. They stay for a good active chat. Not random confusing shit

Syl95 likes this.
  19. Yehh you can. Club history shows every one who hit and how much hits they did

20. People are honestly more likely to join if you have fewer rules and complete parties. You may be overthinking this.