URGENT! ACTION NEEDED

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iRunExpose, Dec 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes 🤷🏽‍♂️
    This isn’t the world bro it’s PIMD chill

2. LMAO I just put 2 and 2 together and realized this is Bricks alt.

3. What you practice in the outside world is what u practice here

4. Took u a while. I was gonna post with main but someone suggested posting with alt

5. I’m a social recluse in the world and on here so I guess you’re right

Muschi likes this.
  6. It’s not that we don’t care it’s that we can’t do anything about it (other then restating that you should never share account info). If you really want this situation to be taken care of then send in a help ticket with your imgur links and explain the situation.

7. I didn't share my account info. I didn't get scammed. I'm too smart to get scammed. What I'm trying here is to help avoid a situation where people can lose their accounts.

So you can just sit there saying u can do nothing about it or u could spread the word among your friends to not fall for this person's scam and they can further spread the word and people could be saved. The choice is yours to make.

As for ATA doing something about it, they can silence u and punish u for saying sdfu but can't do anything about this person then its their prerogative. Ill do what i can.

Thank you

Buwbuw and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. ATA is only limited in this situation because they aren’t able to use private messages as a means to silence someone. ToU covers public channels.

And if you have an issue with a player, you should take it up with support. Making a thread isn’t the answer.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  9. Let us consider a situation where a person vulnerable to such scams comes across this post, it will help them right? So I'm happy with that even if ata doesn't do anything.

Also. Instead of telling me why something that can help the community won't work, why don't we come up with ideas that would help us curtail such scams and scammers. It all about your approach towards things.

Buwbuw likes this.
  10. I’m not saying you’re wrong to want to help others avoid this issue. There’s just a correct way to go about this.

11. Smart phones for dumb people :confused:

People who do these sort of things typically use an alt they cba to lose anyway, so even if we were to do anything. The person wouldn’t care the slightest. It’s similar to months ago when bots were a big deal, players use many alts to gain items but if those alts were to be banned, it wouldn’t hurt the main acc standings. Spread the word about a throwaway alt won’t go far

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Spread the word so the less smart ones are saved. But I can't help your limited vision

13. L
    Lol damn

14. I see the intentions of OP.

its pretty obvious that its a scam. But posting it here does more good than harm. Its not like forums have a lot of threads going on for people to decide whats useful or not to be on here.

Buwbuw and ForeverAlice like this.
  15. But you’re also not allowed to call players a scammer. Public defamation and such.

16. Yep you have to wait for the guy to actually scam some people and then for those people to produce proof to call them a scammer. Until then they have the license to scam anyone, break tou and have ppl share accounts, steal accounts and whatnot but no you cannot defame him even if he's an obvious suspect.

17. I also presented a ss where this person admits that he sells bentos for profits. So let's consider he is not a scammer for the sake of argument. He sells $100 pack for 30 bentos, sells those bentos and makes profits which means he is selling bentos for more than $3.3 a piece. But yall never pointed that out as a violation of tou. But you point out that me making this thread is a violation of tou.

That's how fùcked up this world is

ForeverAlice and -MoB-Conqueror like this.
  18. Yehh you can. Upload to imgur n get the links from that n paste them in the ticket

19. No one here can do any thing about it the only ones that maybe can is ata so send them a help ticket

20. they some times do I showed ata screenshots of my pms that some one trying make me buy bentos for real money n ata insta band them

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.