Strict Gifting Requirements

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Muschi, Dec 12, 2019.

?

Would you join a club with gifting rules?

1. No way.

23.0%
  2. Sure, but not one that restricts what I can and can't gift.

57.4%
  3. Yes, even one that restricts what I can and can't gift.

19.6%
  1. So, I think clubs that require gifting droppers is dumb. While I personally try to gift droppers, I think it is more a courtesy than something that should be demanded.

I find clubs that restrict what one can and cannot gift (i.e. "chibis only!!!", "❌cash gifts!") to be even more appalling.

Not to mention creating unnecessary work for admins, and not taking into account people that may not have certain items or those that are silenced. Imo it's just a rule I find ridiculous.

Anyway. I found something that topped the Yikes™️ meter for me in the Strict Gifting category: a club that contained a link on their wall to an imgur album of a lengthy list of rules just on what they can and can't gift, and even when like wtf they can send the gift.

[​IMG]

And the linked rules:

[​IMG]

I think what really gets me is that I'm only the 3rd viewer on the album. Majority of their club members haven't bothered to read it. 😂 But I don't blame them.

Anyway.

Not really just a personal attack on the above club, but more just a general curiosity about how much of the community really cares about these rules?

Ik if I was a prospective member, clubs that require gifting, and moreover clubs that instruct me what and when to gift, would definitely be crossed off my list. I'm wondering what thought processes regarding this rule are most prevalent.

Use the poll above and/or the comments below to discuss. :3

BenSolo, Krz, Nia95 and 22 others like this.
  2. Xposed3 over here just blastin clubs 😂

I'll also add that i don't like gifting requirements. I do not expect a gift if i drop but if someone wants a chibi for their cat i ain't gonna fight them over it cause it's not really worth the effort

Krz, _eef_, SecretOtaku and 8 others like this.
  3. The 3 in xposed3 stands for only 3 views on the rules album 🤫

Elio, Demux, SecretOtaku and 8 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

_eef_, Demux, Spectrix and 5 others like this.
  5. I'm sorry tf is this? I never gift for cats or kinis. Is this what poor people on the game do to show reverence to pussy poppers?

Infamous, Jaey and Sirrracha like this.
  6. Emily post for Pimd. But honestly it's a good guide. I hate when people gift me junk.

Jaey likes this.
  7. Volley has 3 rules. None involve gifting. It’s a game on our phones.

8. I agree Hailey.

I’ve got no problem gifting droppers, as I usually do. But having restrictments on what you’re able to gift is a bit much.

_eef_, Infamous, Carrie and 5 others like this.
  9. Yeah, no

Infamous likes this.
  10. This is hilarious. Particularly since they go against their own rules (why tf are peps unacceptable gifts?). Personally I will gift if I want to, sometimes I do sometimes I don't (I usually never will if it's a kini). I won't join clubs where it's required...the dropper is ultimately dropping for them, they chose to do it and no one owes em anything 🤷‍♀️

_eef_, Aei, ItsJustAmee and 9 others like this.
  11. You got me fucked up if you think I’m gifting a dropper. I didn’t ask you to drop but I will hit. 😂😂 I don’t expect anything when I drop. I’m dropping bc I actually like the club and the people.

_eef_, Aei, Katarina678 and 16 others like this.
  12. My old club had a “Gift the dropper if you want but we don’t require it” policy.

Clubs with rules like the one above just give me a headache.

13. I made it have to gift for a start in my club so it gave more chanses to teach noobs how to read ca n how to gift. N then when I got bored of teaching it so much coza having to check gifts so much I just made it people can gift if wanna but it won't be checked if do or not

14. I got made to gift for a flash that I only got 2 hits on in a club I was in. I just gave a trash item n only did coz it was a club that was willing to deal with me for once it didn't last long tho

15. Bump. :~)

16. I’m with you on some parts, but I think gifting should be required. Now gifting certain things is different. I think the admin should ask dropper what they want, butnif some people don’t have it (or ya just don’t want to gift it), then you should be able to gift them something else

17. This made me spill my orange juice. 😂

Spectrix, RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  18. I feel like it's just respectful to gift dropper so I always do and I try to ask if they're collecting something specific. I don't expect everyone to go out of their way like that, but I mean sometimes no one gifts or even says thank you. I believe if it's an ec party at least thank the dropper if anything because they could easily be going to ec clubs to benefit only themselves. Just my opinion though I respect everyone else's and see the different points of view. ☺️

19. Me personally I think it's an ignorant rule🙄 Like you willingly wanted to drop, why tf should we reward you?? You wouldn't go up to a person IRL and be like "I just gave that homeless man a dollar, now give me a present in return of my good gesture" 🙄 If a person wants to opt to gift, it's different, but from personal experience the clubs that force gifting or you get the boot always have members that are prudish and entitled and they always have hella attitude 🤷‍♀️

FILA, SecretOtaku, Victoria and 4 others like this.
  20. I was in one club that was serious af about droppers and would take down names of people who hit and didnt gift like chill out.

sometimes admins be all in your peach about gifting dropper so I may gift so I’m not kicked and lose my drops.

Throwback to my days where I’d wait till last bar and unleash my load then dip.