URGENT! ACTION NEEDED

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iRunExpose, Dec 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I know ATA can easily track all the accounts this guy uses, by either device ID or IP addresses. I would like to request a complete ban on all his accounts so he can't scam innocent people. Ty

2. Send it in a ticket?

What do you want us to do about it?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. I don't think you can send screenshots via a ticket. So ATA can see this here and take actions?

Also if op has posted this here it helps other ppl see it and Avert the scam if the guy contacts them.

And this thread isn't taking up space on your phone. So what's your problem?

Buwbuw likes this.
  4. OMG WOOOOOOWWWWW

MY ACCOUNT GOT STOLEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB LIKE THIS

5. Didnt their used to be a support email??? Is that gone???

6. Also there is a report button on people's profiles.

7. Maybe don’t be an idiot and share your account details bc you want to get ahead in a tap tap game. If your account gets stolen, you deserve it 😂

OIive, Buwbuw and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. And you’re posting from an alt😂😂 y’all soft soft nowadays.

9. WELL ZOINKS TONY 😂 I know that now. I think i wanted cash from the pimd bank or something. Rip my OG

10. If you try and send stuff to their email they'll usually auto-send a thing telling you to use the support in app of whatever game. Or that's what happened to moi the last time I tried to use it

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Tbh they were never that helpful via email to begin with @Wednesday

12. I'm just tryna help the community here. Y'all can complain all you want idc. Here's one more

[​IMG]

Buwbuw likes this.
  13. Post from your main to help the community

Maddi_Matsu and ForeverAlice like this.
  14. I just dont understand how they get so many bentos and items.... and then sell them for money.... like is western money that powerful? 🌚

15. Technically players can only be silenced in public channels so I don’t know if there’s much that will be done.

16. You can copy and paste imgur links into tickets.

Rule #1 of internet safety is don't give out your login info. Don't be naive kiddos

But why is this posted with an alt?

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  17. Wasn't posting screenshots of pm not allowed?

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. It's funny how people are least bothered that a guy is going around trying to steal people's accounts and bentos but what concerns them is op posting with an alt, ss of pm posted on forums etc.

LeeJarrett, Buwbuw and ariel225 like this.
  19. Brick, some of us aren’t stupid enough to share our info for pixel items. What forums likes to see is drama from main accounts. You new or something?

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  20. But some of them aren't smart enough. The world will be a better place when smart ones help the less smarter ones.

Buwbuw, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.