Start if the end of fiat currency

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheCatLady, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Mircochips are also smaller than most of the implants some people get.

Would be interesting. You could hijack people like in elysium

2. Population control :O

#illuminati

3. I don't mean like it would be painful. I mean that something like a banking chip implanted in your arm sounds like some shit out of of a cyber distopyian novel or movie

4. RIP democracy

5. That’s because it is

6. Like a chip one might insert into a smol mammal so that we can track their location at all times? πŸ‘€

7. Microchips used in cats and dogs do not have GPS tracking. At least, not all of them and not the ones I am familiar with. The chip is just registered to contain information about the dog and its owner(s). You need to go to a veteranarian to have it read.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. They're like, half the size of a grain of rice, and go on the back of your hand, between your thumb and forefinger. So teeny tiny, you can't see it, nor hardly feel it. I'm so keen to just tap my hand to get on and off the train/bus, and pay for my coffee. πŸ˜‚

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
    Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Poor muschi, continuously being miss-understood πŸ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  11. Um excooz you, her name is mochi.

ForeverAlice, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  12. I presumed horrid just meant overall, in general, not pain level. I read your comment about a bank chip being in the arm and was explaining that it's a teeny cylinder in your hand and isn't in the way, PLUS it's super convenient. πŸ˜‚ I wanna be a cyborg. 🌚

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. I'm more thinking of negative sociopolitical ramifications rather that it being "in the way" or something.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. So not necessarily on the individual? In that case, I agree! But still think the government will know everything regardless. πŸ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  15. I feel like I would spend way more money with a chip in my finger.