Lgbt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NotADev, Dec 7, 2019.

1. No i'm saying whether or not you believe Caitlyn Jenner is a woman or not, Their legal name and preferred name is Caitlyn Jenner.

So just call them that to their face and rail against the system on your own time?

Idk some people seem to think I'm asking them to reject their values or beliefs or something. Just do the bare minimum.

2. Making a choice to hurt someone is inherently bad. This isn't a philosophical debate mate.

Also if you're cosigning people misgendering and calling people the wrong name because of personal opinion, you're a dick even if you're gay. πŸ’πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Trendsetting and Manic like this.
  3. It's really just a suggestion, people can do whatever they like. But that's what I do.

Do i believe in that nonbinary nonsense? Nope. Do i think some people make the choice to be bisexual, polysexual? Yep. Do I think being transgender is mostly a mental illness. For sure.

But I'm respectful and don't go out of my way to make people feel uncomfortable. Or go out of my way to treat them badly. I'm courteous and respectful.

Trendsetting likes this.
  4. You don't sound particularly respectful in either of these comments πŸ™ƒ

Ka-Ka-KarotCake and Muschi like this.
  5. 🌝 gender is a social construct tho.

6. I'll just go die now

7. Tbh i'm not sure what we're disagreeing on really. OP pretty much said what I meant in long form. Even if you don't agree with someone don't go out of your way to be unkind.

I speak very bluntly not trying to be rude.

Trendsetting likes this.
  8. Why are you so worried about coming off as rude lol

9. Why do people think that what OP wrote is not common knowledge?
    Everyone knows that being kind is great and being rude and disrespectful is not. People, just, don't, care. You, or anyone, telling them to "respect" other people's choices, be it in fashion, in gender, in whatever, doesn't miraculously change their opinion, behaviour and mindset.
    You can rant all you want, post long paragraph online or have discussions face to face, but at the end of the day, people, who want to be rude and disrespectful, will continue to be so, regardless of what anyone tells them

10. πŸ™„ Fuck them

11. How do you delete someone else’s embarrassment?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Doesn't this contradict what you said about being able to dislike someone, but for who they are as a person, not for being gay? I'm not going to be friendly with someone I think is a shitty person just because I'm gay and they're gay. Like, no, it's just not going to happen. I'll support your equality and rights as a member of the same community, but I'll still call you out for being a dick if you're being a dick. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  13. oh wow... you are back?

14. He never left...?

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  15. I still remember Kefo quitting and made a thread about it... πŸ€”

16. I never saw this thread

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  17. Can this boring thread be locked now πŸ™„ it causes nothing but sjw outbursts and hissy fits. People will be rude and you can’t change that; only they can.

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu and Buwbuw like this.